Titan ReloadingLoad DataRepackboxLee Precision
WidenersReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2

Thread: castboolit stickers

castboolit stickers

Please help i can not find where the post is to purchase cast boolit stickers.
    can someone point me in the right direction?
    Peter DiMatteo

I have been divorced almost 2 years. and i finally cleaned her hair salon out of the basement and yes put the reloader in its place.
    Moved everything out of the garage and in the basement.
    Peter DiMatteo

Boolit Master

Click on the black "T-shirts available now" below which will take you to Cafe Press site and I think you'll find them there.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Banned

stickers, coffee mugs, T-shirts, little logo flags.

Boolit Master

don't forget the thongs.

Moderator Emeritus

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

I recently ordered some stuff from cafe press, and am now on the email list.
    they sent out lots of "one day only" discounts. I just got one today, 25% off.

Save 25% off* sitewide with code MYOWNSTYLE

*Save 25% off orders from CafePress.com, excluding shipping charges, gift wrap charges and applicable sales tax. Coupon code MYOWNSTYLE must be entered at checkout. Promotion starts on March 8, 2017, at 12:00 a.m. (PT) and ends on March 8, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. (PT). Offer applies only to orders from the CafePress Marketplace and Create and Buy. Discount does not apply to mousepads, flat cards, invitations, specially-priced CafePress products, fulfillment products, bulk orders, or any product numbers starting in 030. Offer valid online at CafePress.com only, cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions, and may change, be modified or cancelled at any time without notice. This promotion cannot be applied to past orders.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    don't forget the thongs.

Thanks guys.
    I do not cast but i have learned a lot on here. And i have had nothing but good experience on here.
    Guess its time to give something back. In a time now when this country is in such turmoil over politics.
    I find myself here everyday just reading posts. Even technical stuff i do not understand in casting. Pete
    Peter DiMatteo

Cast Boolits Owner

Don't forget - all proceeds from the Cafe Press sales benefit Ken (45NUT).
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by rancher1913 View Post
    don't forget the thongs.
    I thought you were joking , your not !
    I would have bought one but they didn't have my size (44)....Oh it's for ladies....
    Never Mind.
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Cast Boolits Owner

The thong was created by Ken as the punchline to a joke which began in chat many years ago when Ken mentioned his Cafe Press line. Someone ask what was offered to which Ken responded by listing what was available. One member said "What? No thongs?". Within 2 minutes Ken had updated the Cafe Press site to offer a Cast Boolit Thong. From that point on anytime someone ask what could be purchased from the Cafe Press site Ken was always sure to mention "thong". To this day 9 times out of 10 the response is always "I thought you were Joking".

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by gwpercle View Post
    I thought you were joking , your not !
    I would have bought one but they didn't have my size (44)....Oh it's for ladies....
    Never Mind.
    Gary
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

I just had a look and nearly shot coffee out my nose when I saw the thong. I could be mistaken but really doubt they sell many of those.
    Keep moving forward!

Boolit Master

Anyone know why the pricing from main page (https://www.cafepress.com/castboolits) to a specific item prices differ? (Prices either way higher or lower!)
    The unexamined life is not worth living....Socrates
    Pain, is just weakness leaving the body....USMC
    Fast is fine, but accuracy is FINAL!....Wyatt Earp

Banned
    No_1, what happened to Ken (45NUT)? One day he was posting, then never heard from again. I Believe he lives just up the road from me.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingstrider View Post
    I just had a look and nearly shot coffee out my nose when I saw the thong. I could be mistaken but really doubt they sell many of those.
    Buckshot looks really sexy in his.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Cast Boolits Owner

He’s doing well living on his place enjoying what life has to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Conditor22 View Post
    No_1, what happened to Ken (45NUT)? One day he was posting, then never heard from again. I Believe he lives just up the road from me.
    - Albert Camus -