Snyders JerkyLoad DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Lee Precision

Thread: As if we really need one......

Boolit Master

As if we really need one......

Another wunnerful Lyman service story that is unfolding....

I had a 68569 that I picked up without a plug. Well, normally I have a great machinist from this site make all my replacement pins and plugs, however, I was thinking that I would give them a try as I was convinced this was a current catalog item, and I would get an original. I intend to resell this mould on my blah blah site....

So, I went through email customer service. I received a response that this can go to service, however needed a "RMA". I called the phone number and got an answering machine, left a message explaining my issue with the service ticket given, asking them for the RMA number. No call back. A long while later, I tried another call and a real person picked up. I have to say the gentleman was quite pleasant, and confirmed everything by email for me. Got a RMA number with a packing slip to return the mould for service. Today, I received an email with a letter attached. Sorry we cannot fix this mould, but we have an exciting offer for you. Any mould we have can be yours for a special price of only $48. I told them to send my mould back and forget about it, that all the negative customer service was hereby confirmed.

Buckshot you will have yet another project.

Doug

Banned

Doug.
    I don't think Rick is still doing this.
    I believe Max has some of his equipment and is doing the plugs and pins now.