MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationWisconsin TriggerTitan Reloading
StainLess Steel MediaGraf & SonsRotoMetals2Lee Precision

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTS H&G #50 10 Cavity Project Moulds

WTS H&G #50 10 Cavity Project Moulds

I have for your consideration a few poorly treated moulds. I think they could all be serviceable after a little love from a surface grinder or milling machine albeit a little light in weight by the time you're done (mine lost the bevel base by the time the face was cleaned up). Some are decently tight and other needs the alignment pins whacked in a little deeper. I have cleaned one of these moulds siblings up with a surface grinder and it's beautiful now. I just don't have the time to bother with all of them (or the surface grinder at my immediate disposal)
    Moulds are as pictured with the addition of a trough style sprue plate (super thick!) and a set of nutcracker style handles which will need new wood. I have some hardware for these but it's mostly beat up. If I can match up some screws to send along I will (that way you could easily judge the thread for buying some replacements)
    Shipping is going to run upwards of $18 or so. I Shipped one not to long ago and due to the long handles it needed a medium flat rate box if I remember correctly.
    These are in need of love but if you have the machines and the now how you will have some really cool moulds.
    I kept a coupe for myself so I can cut off a lube groove on one and two on the other to make some nice light weight wadcutter plinkers.

Price is $60 each plus shipping and insurance. First come first serve pick by number.
    Payment per PayPal gift or postal money order please.
    Thank you all for looking.

#2 would be my choice if I didnt already have one. Good deal right here if you are the hands-on type... deff not for the lazy daisy. Handles, even without wood are worth $30+
    You cannot win an argument with an ignorant man.

My Feedback is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by maxreloader View Post
    #2 would be my choice if I didnt already have one. Good deal right here if you are the hands-on type... deff not for the lazy daisy. Handles, even without wood are worth $30+
    Thanks for the plug Max

This is an idea of what the sprue plates look like. I sorted through and found plenty of flat ones. they look like they will work beautifully.

Boolit Master

We'll take them all if the PM we send is agreeable.

As we have been offered by a friend to use his molds we respectfully do not need these, are now for sale by Mike.
    Last edited by SWANEEDB; 03-01-2017 at 11:19 AM.

#2 and #4 SPF

Boolit Master

Is #1 still available?

As of right now yes sir it is.

Boolit Master

As these are a great deal offered by Michael, we have decided to forfeit to others who are in need.

Boolit Master

I'll take one!PM sent.

Similarly, I would love to take one of these but the deal is so good someone else in need would be more deserving. My 4 cavity will do just fine.

Anyone considering grabbing one of these really should. H&G molds are a sheer joy to cast with.

1,2 and 4 sold!
    mould #3 is left. Thanks!

Boolit Master

Do you have any spare sprue plates? I have a 10 cavity mold that the sprue plate was lost in shipping.

Pm sent

Boolit Bub

Is # 3 still available?

Yes sir

Boolit Bub

I will take #3. Pm to follow.

All moulds sold.
    Shipping the third today.

Boolit Master

I received mine today , it was # 2 and it looks better in person than in the picture . I can hardly wait to start cleaning it up . It's going to be a blast , thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by toallmy View Post
    I received mine today , it was # 2 and it looks better in person than in the picture . I can hardly wait to start cleaning it up . It's going to be a blast , thank you .
    You are very welcome

Boolit Bub

My mold arrived today and looks much better than the pictures. Won't take long and I hope to have it casting again. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast