RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Load DataInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: I finally pulled the trigger on a Walnut Hill!

Boolit Bub

I finally pulled the trigger on a Walnut Hill!

I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a Walnut Hill press, a die set for lead bullets in 44 and 45, as well as a de-rimming die for converting 22 rimfire into jackets. I'm pretty excited!

Boolit Bub
    I am curious as to the amount of lead time quoted for the press.

You'll be very happy..great press..d

Boolit Bub

The way Richard's website is now set up, it only list items that are in stock. It is my understanding that if you want something that is not in stock, all you need to do is email him and he will give you a lead time. I'll post when I receive everything.

Boolit Man
    Walnut Hill press is a fine press, work very well for me. If you could use a few extra external punch holders, I have several unused ones I have listed on Swap and Shop page. Bought some extra then never got the die set I ordered, so I have no use for them.

Boolit Buddy
    You'll be very happy with it. I've got 2 Walnut Hill presses and a smaller Sea Girt. They are fine machines. Save me from myself and buy the extra punch holders from kc

Boolit Bub

I would love to buy the extra punch holders, but I'm out of money. Everything I ordered (and I forgot to add the reloading adaptor) plus shipping is a shade over $1,100. So I will have to save my pennies for a while before I buy again.

Boolit Bub

*UPDATE: I ordered the Walnut Hill, two die sets, the reloading adaptor, and lead wire cutting tool from Richard on 2/27. I received everything on 3/9. In my original order, I forgot to include the reloading adaptor so I contacted Richard and asked him to add it to my order. Everything I purchased was in stock, but I am happy to report I did not have an unreasonable wait time.