RepackboxTitan ReloadingLoad DataRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee PrecisionWideners
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for a new career!

Boolit Buddy

Prayers for a new career!

Tommorow I have a phone interview with the US Fish And Wildlife Service for a refuge law enforcement officer position. It seems like I have a pretty good shot at getting hired. Please help me out with prayers for a favorable interview!!! Thank you!

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master

Prayers for a successful interview and an end result of employment.

Boolit Master
    pray it all works out.

Banned

Praying you find favor and get the position.

Boolit Master

Prayers sent that you get the position.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Prayer sent for a successful interview , hope you get the job !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Perm-Banned
    claim it in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and then thank the father before had that the job belongs to you.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Prayers for the Lord's will for your future.

Moderator Emeritus

Prayers in very practical matters and our aspirations are always fitting. You've got my prayers here, for sure.

Boolit Buddy

Thank you to my castboolits family. Less than a hour until the interview!

Good luck, horsesoldier. Praying for your success.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

I hope you are successful.
    The sooner I fall behind...the more time I have to catch up with

Boolit Buddy

Well I was really nervous during the interview. I wish I would have said more but I don't think I totally blew it. I should know fairly soon. Thanks again guys!

Keep us updated, bro. Prayers up.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Buddy

I MADE IT!!!! Just received the email, and it looks like I will be interviewing face to face in Virginia. Thank you all for the support and prayers! Keep them coming!

Moderator Emeritus

Great news, horse! Ummmm ..... errrrr ...... does this mean if you find me with one too many fish, from an honest mistake, you might ..... ummmm ..... "recount" them for me? Just kidding. I always thought that justice should be blind. Had someone ask me to fix a ticket once, and I paid it for him. Was too bashful to tell him I thought that was wrong, and too timid to ask the Judge for a break. Friends CAN be costly, but .... not nearly so costly as violating your own principles. You may need to remember that on occasion in your work. It matters.

Boolit Buddy

Thank you! I won't forget it!

Moderator Emeritus

Father please give horsesoldier the strength and wisdom to secure his dream job. Father, this man wants to work and needs that job. Please be with him during the interview and guide him through the procedure so that he can come out on top. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Horsesoldier, on a more serious note, we really NEED more men of faith in our gov't positions. I am sure you'll do a great job. It takes a special type of person to work in gov't these days, but at least for now, I believe you have a really good leader at the top in our new President. Guys like you should start to become more appreciated. I can tell all the way down here to Ga. that your heart is really in it. Once you get there, don't let any "flaws" in it get to you. Just note them, remember them, and bide your time and hope and pray you'll wind up in a position to do something about them.

There was an article recently in Gilbert magazine, that came in 2 parts. A rather lengthy story of a game warden who had the temerity to tell his upper mgt. where they were going wrong, and why, and what might be done about it. He was eminently qualified scholastically and experiencially, and was much more knowledgeable than his "business mgt" type superiors. He just tried to educate them, and get them to realize their mistakes, that could and likely would have cost the nation money and problems with our wildlife. Then some of them tried to get him fired, and indeed, dismissed him. He fought it in court and was awarded his job back and back pay, but it was a long and gruelling fight.

Any time you work in a bureaucracy, you're almost surely to run into the "management" types, who don't really care about the things that they do other than that their superiors like the way they administer their decrees. Those types don't seem to want to expose info upwards that might contradict their current impressions and ideas. Just think when you're dealing with these types, and do your best, and ... there's really nothing to do but leave the rest to the Lord. I admire you and all who can deal with that kind of stuff. It's one of the greatest challenges a sincere man who cares about what he does will ever meet.

No intent here to discourage you, just to prepare you if you run into something like that. Too many good and truly caring folks don't have the ability to deal with the bureaucracy effectively. That's one trait that a good man has to develop, and it ain't easy. God be with you, my friend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast