MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionLoad Data
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky RotoMetals2

Thread: Any one have one of these?

Boolit Master

Any one have one of these?

https://youtu.be/AFnm7Zn7nNE

Check out the you tube link.
    A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.

Boolit Master
    remake ?? Got some ammo but no broom handle .

Boolit Master

This is a semi auto / full auto CO2 BB gun.
    A gun is like a parachute: If you need one and don't have one, you won't be needing one again.

Boolit Master
    Do they make this gun with the detachable holster stock?

Probably cost prohibitive.

Saw that one today but I have zero interest in CO2 guns.

Airguns yes, never ending stream of C02 cartridges to pay for, no thanks.

Boolit Master
    Main attraction for CO2 guns is as repeaters, either revolver or autopistol replicas.

I like my 38T revolver and my S&W 78g single shot, both fine guns through the 38T always had component durability issues.
    The 78g is a remarkably accurate and hard hitting CO2 design, at least when the upgraded Hot valve is used.

The multipump guns have many advantages, consistent velocity not dependent on temperature is a good selling point.

For replica guns CO2 is the way to go. The CO2 gas systems can be fitted into practically any handgun or rifle replica gun.

If they chose to use the 8 gram CO2 cylinders that at one time were used in Benjamin parlor pistols they could build pocket pistol sized replica guns like a .25 Colt vest pocket pistol or even a Remington Deringer.
    Today I found a tiny compressed gas canister of a type I've never seen before. It was empty and from where I found it was used in some sort of tool used to work on telephone lines. It looked a bit smaller than the 8 Gram size and had no markings of any kind.

PCP is the future of powerful and consistent air guns, but the initial cost of pumps or compressors and spare tanks and/or refill costs makes these as expensive to shoot as the CO2 guns.

Boolit Bub
    I've got one. Its about as heavy as a broomhandle. Its a hoot with the bolt slamming back and forth on full auto. CO2 carts do not last long on full auto. And the magazine is sort of a pain to fill.

Mine looks a little different.

Boolit Master

No stock comes with it Multigunner though the grip is cut out for it and a repo stock is reported to fit it perfectly.

Boolit Buddy
    I have one I acquired not too long ago but have yet to shoot it.

Boolit Master
    Full auto and select fire CO2 guns are becoming more advanced in recent years.
    Umarex makes a very nice replica of the MP40. The SMG-22 by Air Ordnance looks to be a lethal package. You could cut a medium size dog in half with that one.

A replica of the WW2 era Thompson firing .22 pellets at 400 FPS or better would sell like hotcakes, if they kept the price within reason that is.
    There are a number of airsoft replica actions that could be adapted to CO2 lead pellet firing. If a battery powered bolt cycle were used instead of GBB the velocity and number of shots per cylinder could be kept at useful levels.

Boolit Master

Well I shot this M712 this Monday just to make sure it functioned ok. This thing is great. I guess I will have to start stockpiling CO2 carts. More than satisfied this is a blast to shoot. I didn't even try semi auto yet. Just ripped off a couple magazines to try it out.

Perma-Banned
    I have never seen one til now? Looks neat, but im with GhostHawk on the C02, not a fan of buying compressed air

Boolit Master

Saw one at Sportsman's Warehouse, might kick myself for not buying one 20 years from now.
    To lazy to chase arrows.
    Clodhopper