Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxWideners
Snyders Jerky MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anderson Lowers $40

With the 40 dollar stripped lowers you don't need to do any machining or need jigs. They are complete and ready to accept parts. I prefer them because I can build it my way.
    Last edited by Boolit_Head; 02-28-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    On every question of construction let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823

The only advantage to an 80% is that it's paperless. Big deal to some; not me.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    Unless you paid cash for it, it really is not paperless.
    " My people skills are just fine. It's my tolerance for idiots that needs work."

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Texas by God View Post
    In most states you can buy a lower FTF from an individual. There will be a "paper trail" for the original buyer. But after that it can be sold w/out any trail.

Boolit Master
    Anderson makes those just a few miles from the school where I used to work. I'm always happy to see that "Unbridled Spirit" horse on the side.

I have two. Both are great.
    NRA Endowment Member

Armed people don't march into gas chambers.

Boolit Bub
    I bought one of the Anderson Lowers last year from Primary Arms, I believe it was $40 then also but I walked in. I also bought one of their branded Red Dot sights for my wife. They are very well made and have a smaller dot than most others. The Anderson lower is great but it was tighter to get the trigger pins in than the Aero Precision that I used for the wife's build. Another great company that is semi local to me is Radical Firearms. Primary Arms sells some of their stuff at a slightly higher price. You can buy directly from Radical Firearms but it is made after you purchase so you have to wait between 2 to 8 weeks. We have two uppers that they made in 7.62x39 and they are both excellent. These people know how to make these guns! I don't know how, but they are also the most reasonably priced place to make ARs. The last time I checked, it was $560 for a complete build in 5.56, 7.62X39, or 300BO and it's a much better build then the cheap DPMS, Del Ton, Bushmaster, etc. I have their round heat shroud, don't like quad rails, and they make it to accept Magpul rails at almost any orientation that you could think of. Plus it's offered in different lengths. They also have big bore and other rifles. I think that they even started making their own silencers. Check them out, you won't be disappointed.

Boolit Bub
    Well, I just checked the Radical Firearms website. It seems that they did go up to $640 for a complete build like I have. IMO, they are worth twice that. They are every bit as good as my Sig or any other that I have shot. It also doesn't show 7.62x39 on their website anymore. I will have to call them because I was really wanting to get one for my dad. Anyway, I just wanted to correct myself on the prices.

When I see these great prices on lowers I always forward them to my son in San Jose, CA. I feel for the folks in California, they cannot participate in any of the great pricing and availablity. They are the ones going for the 80% lowers.
    Vietnam Veteran (68-69), NRA Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    They have the Anderson closed ear stripped lower on sale for $35, limit 2 per household. Still shows them as in stock.

http://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-...wfor-um-closed

AIM Surplus is currently having a 10% off sale on all their lowers, so this would reduce the price for the Anderson receivers, open and closed trigger guards, to $36.

Use coupon code "lower10".

Makes ya wanna buy 20 of 'em.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12