Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersRepackbox
Titan Reloading Load Data
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hope it's OK to brag. New Eagle Scout

Boolit Master

Congrats to your son!!!!!

Banned

Congratulations! Both my sons are Eagle Scouts, wish I could say I was also. It's quite an accomplishment.

Congrats to your son and you! Our son is also an eagle scout. Besides Philmont there are two other scouting high adventure bases, Sea Base in FL and Northern Tier in the BWCAW/Quetico of MN/Ontario, CA.

As a former Cub Master for many years and working with our local BS troop I know what it takes from both the scout and their family to reach Eagle Scout. Congratulations to Both!
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

On My Honor, I will do my best to do my duty to God and my Country, to obey the Scout Law, to help other people at all times, and to keep myself physically fit, mentally awake and morally straight.

Good on you, Dad. And congratulations to your young Man.
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

That is awesome, congratulations! My son was active in scouts from the time he was in first grade until he was 17 then dropped out. I'm disappointed he didn't finish his Eagle but guess he made it a lot further than I did.
    Keep moving forward!

Boolit Buddy
    Congratulations!

It takes a family effort for such an accomplishment. Kudo's to the young man and to an apparent wonderful support system.

Well done.

Isaac

Boolit Grand Master

From one Eagle Scout to another, tell him congrats for me. I know you're a proud father. You clearly raised him right.

Boolit Master
    It takes a very special family to raise an eagle scout. Lots of sacrifice went into it. Congratulations to him and good for you and you're family for making another pillar of society.

From a father of 2 eagle scouts, congratulations to you and your young man! A LOT of work goes into that.

As a Eagle myself,my son,my brother,my nephew and 4of my son friend we all congratulated you and your son! We all found that with out family and friends your chances of raising to the rank are slim. I now pass on to him the challenge" Getting a Eagle Rank is hard but keeping it it harder and life long endeavor!"

Boolit Bub
    Thank you all for the kind words. As you can imagine, we're quite proud. He has a friend that he has been joined at the hip with since kindergarten that is finishing up his Eagle badge. We are planning a joint Eagle court of honor in the spring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12