Titan ReloadingWidenersRepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2Load Data
Lee Precision Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hornady Pro-Jector

I would keep the parts just in case, but that's me. I found when I had my two and a Pro-7, the ejector system wa the big pain. Never had an issue over many years with the priming system. I traded up for two new LNL's a couple yards back. If it wasn't for the trade in deal, I would probably still be using them.

My my opinion is the primer tubes are worth gold since they were the weak link in being discontinued and hard to find. Guys with running units may want more. At least I did.

i do have Projector shell plates in #16 (223) and #22 (30 carb) if anyone is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Moleman- View Post
    . What does the LNL-AP do and does it do it better/easier/faster?
    For me, it was the ability to get parts if needed. At least for a few years until they make a new model...
    and I like the case activated powder drop system and updated priming mechanism.

I could give a hoot on the bushing system. It doesn't take that long to thread 3 or 4 dies in and out.

I did buy a bullet feeder but didn't care for the time it took to change over and the adjusting, plus it was finicky with my cast. It's sitting a shelf in storage. I suppose if I dedicated to one caliber and did mega reloading with jacketed it would be cool. I'm the slow guy who only does 100-150 rounds in a sitting a leisure pace.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12