RepackboxRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
WidenersSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingLee Precision
Load Data Inline Fabrication
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CCI MiniMag

Banned

CCI MiniMag

I was at Walmart yesterday. They had 100 round boxes of CCI MiniMags for $7.49. I didn't get any. I swore an oath to myself that I would never pay over $.06 per round for 22LR again. What do you guys think.

Banned
    buy, best hv 22 round there is

Quote Originally Posted by Traffer View Post
    I swore an oath to myself that I would never pay over $.06 per round for 22LR again.
    Well... did your oath include a clause for inflation?
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Boolit Buddy

I held out for .06 22 ammo too but realized I wasn't gonna be buying any if I didn't give up that dream. I'd but it at that price. I have a whole new way of shooting my 22 rifles now, I shoot them with the same intent and focus as any of my centerfire rifles. I no longer just burn thru it.

Boolit Master
    More left for me.

Boolit Buddy
    I would have bought them mini mags are a good round $10 at gun store I would rather buy them there anyways

Boolit Master
    Northeastern part of Penn's Woods near Slocum Hollow.
    Mini Mag has always been my squirrel hunting round! I think I have 25 left from the 1990's.... that should equate to 25 more squirrels in the stew pot!
    " Associate with men of good quality, if you esteem your own reputation: for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " George Washington

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by maxreloader View Post
    Well... did your oath include a clause for inflation?
    I thought "Inflation" was just airing up tires.

Good one Swan, you got me!
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Banned
    Hah! Nope. I might consider stingers for $0.075 per round but that is it. Probably not even stingers. You guys can pay more. If everyone was like me, they would be selling at $0.04 per round. (that is what they are worth)

Banned
    Hah! Nope. I might consider stingers for $0.075 per round but that is it. Probably not even stingers. You guys can pay more. If everyone was like me, they would be selling at $0.04 per round. (that is what they are worth)
    Let us all know where you are buying at that price. Time to move on and I bought 30-06 for 10 cents a round

Banned
    These were at the Walmart in Plover Wisconsin. I doubt if they are still there. Next time I will post as soon as I see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanket View Post
    Let us all know where you are buying at that price. Time to move on and I bought 30-06 for 10 cents a round

Boolit Master

Yes, if I was getting low I would pay that. It seems to me that is very close to pre-panic prices.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Buy it online for 6 cents ea and by the time you pay shipping you are back to that 7.5 mark.

I think I would have bought it. But I have 2k rounds of Federal champion auto target arriving today. So maybe I would not have.

Banned

I would be a buyer at that price. I hope to stumble across some at that price.

Boolit Master
    Just curious, assuming you reload, what are you paying for primers these days? I only started reloading around '04 and they were about 1.8 cent each. After Obama, they are pushing 4cent each. I have to pay that or I will not get any.

I have found non-plated .22lr at Academy for about $2.50 for 50 rounds on occasion. Not mini-mags, but only 5cent a piece.

Rosewood
    Evangelical, deplorable redneck and proud of it.

Boolit Master
    I was at Walmart yesterday. They had 100 round boxes of CCI MiniMags for $7.49. I didn't get any. I swore an oath to myself that I would never pay over $.06 per round for 22LR again. What do you guys think.
    sounds to me like your 22 shooting days are over when you deplete your current stock.
    $.063/rnd is what the cheap stuff brings around here and it doesn't go bang everytime you pull the trigger. Never say "Never".
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Boolit Master

22 ammo is going to cost more than it used too, costs to make it have gone up and I expect that the best price will be 15% higher than in the past and with all the new shooters thanks to Mr O I would not be surprised to see the average cost to be around .07-.08 for any good quality 22 ammo.
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master
    I sure do miss the 9.99 brick of 500 rounds.....
    Evangelical, deplorable redneck and proud of it.

Boolit Master

I still have a couple of $6.99 bricks, only because I stopped shooting LR so much. I'm getting back into it as MiniMag becomes available again.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast