I have rummage through the DukeInFlorida Mystery Box. I took a few things out and added some things in and it is now time to send it along to the next person. I will pick a winner on Saturday, February 25 at 2100 CST (thats 9:00pm for you civilians). If you are interested just post "I'm in" and your name will be entered in the drawing. However, before throwing your hat in the ring please read the information below. Following these rules will ensure that the box contains useful items (not a box full of others peoples' junk that they just couldn't bring themselves to throw away but have no problem dumping on others) and that it stays in circulation.
You MUST add the following when you post that my Mystery Box is up for grabs:
Here are the official rules for the DukeInFlorida Mystery Box
(PLEASE copy and paste into the next thread, etc)
1) This is a MYSTERY BOX.
2) DO NOT TELL anyone what was in it when you received and opened it.
3) Take whatever you feel you can USE, including everything, if you want to.
4) DO NOT TELL anyone what you took.
5) The MYSTERY BOX is a Medium sized Flat Rate Box (free from the Post Office). I suggest a NEW BOX with every shipment. They are free!
6) Please REFILL the box with MYSTERY items. It should be pretty chock full when you ship it.
7) DO NOT TELL anyone what you put into the box.
8) The DukeInFlorida MYSTERY box is intended to be a perpetual box of goodies, intended to get passed from person to person, forever.
9) The person in possession of the MYSTERY box will devise a method for selecting the next person to receive it.
10) The person selected will provide a legit mailing address so that the box can get mailed to them.
11) The person mailing the box is responsible for postage. The cost for a medium flat rate box is about $13.
12) I'd suggest that the person receiving the box select MYSTERY items from the box so that they get their $13 worth! I don't want any unhappy participants. See Rule #6, above.
13) If you are unable to follow all of the rules, above, please do NOT ask for the box. It's intended to be fun. When DukeInFlorida originally shipped out the box, it was chock full of MYSTERY items that would be useful to MOST PEOPLE on this forum. Please keep the MYSTERY fun!
14) If you have any questions about this fun MYSTERY box of goodies, please PM (private message) DukeInFlorida.
15) DO NOT TELL anyone what is in the box when it's ready for shipping.
16) The contents can be ANYTHING you want to place in it. ANYTHING.
17) Failure to adhere to the rules as set forth here, or any intentional misplacement of the box, or disruption in the process of any type which causes the box to become lost or otherwise stolen, will result in penalties that you'd rather not endure.
PS no prohibited items: