Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionRepackbox
Load Data Wideners
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RCBS Pro Melt-2

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by jlag19 View Post
    Anybody know why there is no availability of the Pro Melt II at this point in time? MidwayUSA and the other retailers state that it is out of stock, no backorder. I wonder if RCBS found a defect in the new model and took them off of the market? Just a theory and I have no reason to push that theory. RCBS is a top notch company, so I wonder what the status is.
    I think any theories would be just speculation at this time, but yours seems logical. I personally have had a Pro-Melt that has is is still serving me well and did not see the need for a new model. I would like to see the manufacture of all these products, especially gun related, move back to the US as our markets are flooded with cheap inferior Chinese good that have virtually no longevity.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasGrunt View Post
    Wow! So the plan is not to have a furnace available for 3 to 4 months? Sounds like a bad decision to me.
    The bad plan was to have it made in China. Build on time, on budget or working, pick any 2. You can't have all 3.
    I live in Canada, it you took all the Asian/Pacific rim products off the store shelves you have nothing to left in the stores.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345