WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Repackbox Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another weekend shoot

Boolit Buddy
    Nice to see a "youngin" in the group! Looked like a good time had by all.

Boolit Master
    I love those videos. Good to see what you look like. I was sceard you was perttyer than me but I feel better now.

Fly

Boolit Grand Master

Loved the video but I see your club has the same problem as we do... all old guys! Our average age is 54 years old. Most of our guys have been in the same club for 30-40 years and we just don't seem to be picking up the young guys like we use to... they all seem to be shooting inlines for hunting only.

Boolit Master
    I have not been to a muzzleloader shoot in a couple years. I the Videos you have been posting are motivating me to get back inmotivating me to getback into it.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by KCSO View Post
    Loved the video but I see your club has the same problem as we do... all old guys! Our average age is 54 years old. Most of our guys have been in the same club for 30-40 years and we just don't seem to be picking up the young guys like we use to... they all seem to be shooting inlines for hunting only.
    We actually have quite a few young shooters in the club. Just a small turn out, as most of this corner of the state is still digging out from the big snow. When the weather gets nice, we average up to 20 shooters at this club range including some young ones. Some of our members instruct for Boy Scouts and 4H, which bring in a lot of new blood.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fly View Post
    I love those videos. Good to see what you look like. I was sceard you was perttyer than me but I feel better now.

Fly
    I'm am sure you are absolutely breathtaking!
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12