Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Wideners Load Data

Thread: God loves you

God loves you

To whom it may concern; God loves you
    There's no where you have gone, nothing you have said and nothing you can do to change the fact. That God loves you.

Boolit Master

I know God loves me because He sent His Son to die in my place.

Boolit Master

Thanks - Lest we forget
    Being human is not for sissies.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen. Proof, if anyone needs it, lies in the wonderful creation of us, and a whole universe just to support us, and a world that's so wondrous, there appears to be no other like it in the whole universe now. We have SO much in this world, and all of it is designed to support us, and the things we need to survive and prosper. Everything that exists is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy. He even gave us instructions on how to go about creating and maintaining happiness and satisfaction, even when tough times come. How much more demonstation of His love could anyone require? And yet, some still deny it, lest they have to actually deal with their sinful and willful nature! And even in the face of that, Christ stands and holds out his hand, bidding ALL who will to take His hand, and come to the light and real, true Happiness and satisfaction. What a loving God we serve!

Boolit Buddy
    Amen. One of the things I love most about this forum is the Christian base it has. Started going back to church several years back and has been the best decision I've made. Just because you choose not to believe doesn't mean He's not real. People seem not to believe to justify their sins as acceptable.

Perma-Banned

Thank you for posting.

I am amazed that GOD can love me, but I know he does.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    It is amazing to me that God loves me enough to save me. I ask myself the question everyday do I honor and love God enough? Jesus paid that price for me in spite of me when I was worthless . That is love.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you John ! GOD is our light , through him all things are possible .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Well said John!

I know I am not worthy of the blessings and gifts which have been given to me.
    I know I can not make it on my own strength.
    But I will continue to try to live by the rules he set down. We all fail and we all fall.

But you can define success as getting up one time more than you are knocked down.
    Last man standing may be swaying like a small tree in a high wind. His knees may be about to give. But he is standing, and he is trying.

Boolit Master

I know God loves me because when I was still an enemy of the cross, He sent his one and only son to die the unspeakable death of the worst kind of sinner for me!
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

I got this in a email today.

And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God."
    -Ephesians 3:19

When we are enjoying God's love, everything else pales in comparison. No problem can compare to the unsearchable riches of God's love. It's like the old song says,

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
    Look full in His wonderful face,
    And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
    In the light of His glory and grace.

Every Christian has the head knowledge of God's love for them, but because of wrong thinking, it seldom translates into experience. There are things (primarily religious teachings) that dilute and weaken that revelation of God's love. The truth is that God's love for us has nothing to do with our performance. He loves us because He is love (1 John 4:8), not because we are lovely. Understanding that God's love is unconditional will revolutionize your life! God LOVES you, and nothing you do can ever change that.

Moderator Emeritus

"And the greatest of these is love." So says the words in the Bible. And I don't know why it took me so long to really understand that verse. All I know for sure, is that when that understanding comes, it's like a portal opening up, and allowing us to see just how immense God's love truly is. I will forever be awed by how much God loves us, even when we stray. Perhaps even, more when we stray.

Kings David and Solomon were passionate people, and struggled at times to do God's will, and follow His instructions. And both eventually erred in terrible ways. But through it all, God loved them. Yes, He let them pay the price for their sins, but He never stopped loving them. If that's not worthy of marvelling at - at the awesome degree and scope of God's love - what could be?