RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2WidenersLee PrecisionLoad Data
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning Father

Moderator Emeritus

Good Morning Father

Good morning Father. I would like to pray for my Cast Boolits family, their friends, and our great Country. Father, please heal all of our family members that are sick and ailing if it be Your will. Please take the pain away from them and guide the physicians, therapists and nurses that will tend to them this day. Father, as we go about Your will today please walk with each of us and protect us from the evil that is around us. Protect us as we travel to work or friends. Father, my country is very important to me as it is to our Cast Boolits family. Please heal the riffs that exist between those that are causing discord among us. Father please work on our leaders and help them to get past their hidden agendas and lead them down the path that will take them from their own agendas to the path that will lead them to work for their constituents. Father lastly I would like to pray for our military and first responders walk their beats with them and keep them out of harms way. I give You all the praise for those things that You give us. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you Paul . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

An a BIG AMEN to that.

Slim
    JUST GOTTA LOVE THIS JOINT.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Thanks Paul. Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen and Thanks Paul
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Moderator Emeritus

Amen and THANKS! What a wonderful prayer to start the day with!

Perma-Banned

Amen!

Thank you for that wonderful prayer to start our day.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Amen. Amen so well asked.

Boolit Buddy
    Couple days late but Amen and thanks.

Good Morning Lord. I have several concerns I would like to raise with you this morning.

I am concerned about all the trouble in the world. It appears that we keep getting closer and closer to war and nuclear war. Guide those in authority if you can Lord. Be with President Putin, give him strength, patience, wisdom and humility. Help him find a way to lower tensions.

Be with President Trump always, for him too I would wish for you to keep him humble, keep his ego from taking over, keep him mindful of you. Help him fight the corrupting effects of power.

For all of those in Authority over us I would have you send them wisdom that they might use that authority wisely.

For those who are upset that President Trump won the election I would ask you to send them patience, and the reminder that we too have suffered as they are suffering. We have suffered for the last 8 years. And we mostly did not do it behaving like children having a temper tantrum.

Be with us the common every day hard working people lord. Help the United States of American turn back to you with humble heart. Help us to have a revival. A rebuilding of faith and belief in God in this country.

For those who work evil, who do evil things a purpose. Give them a taste of what is to come Lord.
    Show them the error of their ways. Help them turn to the light.

Lord I believe this country can be the shining light on the hill again with your help.
    I believe in you, God the Father, maker of Heaven and Earth. I believe in your only son our LORD Jesus the Christ, who was crucified, died, was buried, and on the third day rose from the dead.

I struggle with the church, and you know it well, but I am trying.
    I believe in the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins and life everlasting.

Help us all to believe Lord.

Not my will but thine be done.

In the name of the Trinity. Amen

Thanks Ghost. Well prayed. Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

In Remembrance

Fine prayers, AMEN!!!
    Life Member NRA.
    Member: RWVA.http://www.appleseedinfo.org/smf/
    Member: WRSA http://westernrifleshooters.blogspot.com/
    Founder: Guns of the Golden West (Show group).
    Founder: Nosehills Gun Club.
    Founder: IPSC in Alberta.
    Retired from Instructing, and just about everything else!

Moderator Emeritus

Thank you, Ghost. Lovely and very well directed prayer. Very humbling.

Boolit Mold
    In your Son's Holy name, Amen.

ive been praying my whole teen/adult life to be healed, things have only gotten worse, severe social anxiety disorder and panic disorder, minor autism, have all ruined my life, everyday I spend alone,and solitude is pain, did I mention my neck and back pain ongoing for 17years? and when I DO go out I pretend like everything is ok, but God knows its not ok, and yet God does nothing. even asking much more righteous people than I to pray for me does nothing. I don't want to hear about the man in the old testament who prayed and got no answer, my dad explains that it could be gods way of giving him empathy. I don't remember who it was, but he was still in pain, yet people continue to say god is loving, god is kind. I believe in god but I am not very happy with him. this is my last post. from now on I will only read and not participate. I am sure some of you will be fine with that.
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    You do as you chose ....it's all about choice . I don't believe I'd turn my back on GOD , the only one that could help me .
    No turning back , No turning back !

I didn't say I turned my back on god, I can be unhappy with god but still have faith in him and that jesus died for our sins. apparently withought my intention being so I have aggravated quite a few people according run5r so I am done posting regretfully. I DID enjoy talking to everyone, but life is depressing enough withought being told you aren't wanted so im just done

Dang, Rebel, I'm just not ready for you to not be a part of this.

Please know that you are supported and loved by many unseen hands. Your struggles are yours, indeed, but you are not alone. Some may not understand you, they are not walking in your shoes, but nobody has a right to judge the amount of pain you have endured. I understand.

I will continue to pray for you and I promise it WILL get better.

thankyou pinebaron, but apparently I have done something to anger a moderator and at least 4 people, who pm'ed him and asked why he was still bothering with me. all I have done is ask questions, and he for some reason insists I am not heeding his advice, even though I have told him otherwise, and I always thank people for their advice or opinions, wether they are the same as mine or not. this past year I have been so happy to have found a place that I can talk to other likeminded people. but I,ve somehow managed to screw that up. still don't know what the heck I did?!?! thanks for your prayers-Travis