Load DataLee PrecisionInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersSnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Repackbox

Thread: George's minion came to the heart of Texas

George's minion came to the heart of Texas

Having just finished reading Lymans 48th Edition "Reloading Handbook" I was just starting to read Lee's "Modern Reloading" and enjoying a quite afternoon when when a delivery van drove up and stopped in front of the house. Out popped a woman with a box in hand. Of course she not only left it by the front door, but, rang the bell, too. Until then it had been a quite afternoon. Now the dogs went nuts and the racket was defining. I went to the door to find a box on the mat. It was from a name I recognized from this forum. OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH was I excited. You see I am a newbie who is in an extended research phase because I am saving to buy some equipment.

The box contained (exceptionally well wrapped, I might add) A Lee Perfect Powder Measure, A Lee Safety scale, bullets and casings, a Hornady Powder Trickler and an unexpected very cool -something not a single soul knew I wanted (a way to announce my passion), a Hodgdon ball cap.

Attachment 185778

At this point I was pretty excited, you know the level of excitement I was in? Well if I was a puppy the carpet would have been wet. A teenage girl would have been squealing. I was like a kid at Christmas and my birthday all at once.

It is these little details that eat up a budget soo fast and can delay the purchase for quite some time. Now, with the help of Father Abraham I am quite a bit closer.

I was and still am speechless. The generosity and thoughtfulness is absolutely way beyond the simple generosity level and surely miles ahead of the average.
    Here are two heart felt words that say alot, but, fall so far short of their expression of gratitude.

THANK YOU

bbogue1

Moderator Emeritus

Great story and good luck with your reloading.....read what you can and try the Glen Fryxell book as well....just google him and go for it!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

YEEEE HAWWWW
    Wonderful, wonderful
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

I have the Glen Fryexel book, too.