Lee PrecisionLoad DataRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxWideners
Titan Reloading Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prayer needed for my wife...

Boolit Master
    The appointment got moved at the last minute to Tuesday, then got moved again to a different time on Tuesday... Good Lord willin' we will know something more then.

God Bless, and One Love.

GoodOlBoy
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Keep your powder dry. Watch yer Top knot.

"Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Behind enemy walls where the libertards run amok
    Prayers to you and the Mrs. Wishing the best.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying for your better half......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for a good outcome to this.

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying for you both.

Boolit Master

Praying for a great outcome.

Boolit Master
    The doctors were unsure of what the lump might be after the appointment today. They scheduled tests totaling well over nine thousand dollars (All of which was to be paid up front since we don't have insurance or income), but are trying to get us into a testing center at another doctors office in another town which would drop the cost significantly, so long as we still pay upfront. They are concerned at this time as to whether or not it is something, possibly cancerous, in her lymph nodes. The doctor now knows he is likely going to have to operate but wants contrast upper ct, extensive blood tests, etc etc before he does the surgery...

Upon checking the mailbox today, after she got home, we found a letter from SS Disability. Denied again. This time they agreed with all of the doctors assessments of my disabilities, and that I can't work, but I'm still denied... It was accompanied by several bills still due from my emergency cancer surgery... Two years and I haven't recovered from the emergency cancer surgery, more than four years fighting SS Disability WITH Attorneys...

It's all just still stacking up... every day, no matter what I do or how hard I pray... I'm just at a loss...

God bless, and one love... I'm going to take a break again... I'll check back in when I can...

Richard
    Yes I can be long winded. Yes I follow rabbit trails. Yes I admit when I am wrong. Your mileage may vary.

Yes there were "Short" 45 Colts! http://www.leverguns.com/articles/taylor/45_short_colt.htm

Moderator Emeritus

Richard, All I can say is to keep fighting the S.S.I. people....I dont know what is gained from denying your claim when they agreed with the diagnosis. I will keep praying for you and Heather......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Buddy

Richard I will certainly be praying about your wife's medical situation and for you. If God brought you to it He will bring you through it. Sounds simple but I believe it. Stay strong Richard, glorify God and watch.
    Jeff

Moderator Emeritus

Richard, more prayers up here. As to the SSI, I think (honestly!) that the Trial Lawyers' Assn. got laws passed that basically make it virtually a necessity to have a lawyer represent you IF you want to get approved. We have one here, very much of the "shyster" class, that does much of the SS Disability claims, and I hate this leech. But he gets his clients on SS Disability, when they've been unable to get positive determinations themselves. I don't know what the "secret" to it is, or even if there IS one, but from all I've seen, it seems like a racket getting it approved to me. Just MHO of course, based on what I've seen in my time and area, and it seems to vary a bit from locale to locale, depending on who is in charge at SS and what kind of lawyers they have there. If you figure it all out, you're a LOT smarter than I am! But you may want to go ahead and sacrifice some of the money that's coming to you and get a lawyer on your case. They seem to uniformly get positive results, generally, when without one, folks can't seem to budge the bureaucracy. FWIW??? It's NOT like it ought to be, but when you need income, it may be your quickest/best bet, as repugnant as I find it to be. God bless and help you no matter what you do, but it's seemed to be customary for a long, long time now, to be denied unless and until you really press the issue. It's as though they have to be MADE to make a just decision!!! I have never known anyone in charge of making those decisions, and if I did, I'm quite sure I'd not be very good "friends" with them. I seriously think the whole system was designed by the Trial Lawyers' Assn., and I'm not kidding about that one whit! God be with you, and send you his Grace and Mercy.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent.

Boolit Master
    Praying for you.

Boolit Master
    Thanks for the prayers and advice.

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard

Boolit Master
    Dear Lord.... Mercy Lord, Please... Thy Will be done...
    Last edited by castalott; 01-28-2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: should proofread better...

Boolit Buddy

Praying for Heather

Prayers for Heather's health and Richard's SS. Patience, my brother, God WILL work this out in his time.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Prayers sent'

Boolit Master
    Tests came in, she's scheduled for a surgical biopsy next week. Dr's think it is probably Lymphoma, but that's the only way to be certain.

God Bless, and One Love.

Richard

Banned

Praying for all of this

Prayers continue for Heather and you too Richard.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast