Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLee PrecisionWisconsin Trigger
Graf & SonsStainLess Steel MediaRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What are your 22lr Price Predictions?

Boolit Master
    Once folks get used to paying 4 times the original price, twice doesn't look so bad. Kinda like gas. Now we're seeing layoffs at the ammo manufacturing plants, so whatever the current price and availability is will be what we're stuck with except for the occasional "sale".

Boolit Master

Oregon. Hate the politics, but love the weather!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IM005427.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	193507
    click to enlarge.

Happy days are here again! Purchased just yesterday at the Bi-Mart in Sweet Home, OR. Several other brands also in 50 and 100 size packages.
    I expressed my shock to the young lady behind the counter and asked, "How much can I buy?" She said, "You can buy two of these 100 round packs, or one of these 500 round bricks." She pulled it from the shelf and handed it to me, and I commented that there was another one like it behind it on the shelf. "Yes," she said in a conspiratorial whisper, "And I've got twenty more of them in the back room!" I guess you want to know what the brick cost? I'm embarrassed -- $39.90. But now I can take my granddaughters shooting again!

Boolit Master
    Well I was Bad and got the last, at two different Walmart's of m22 winchester 53. something each. We are done buying unless sale or we shoot some. Well more then some.

Boolit Master
    $.06 a round is about where they will settle in, I'm guessing. I haven't bought any in years. It costs me $.05 a round to reload almost all of my pistol ammo, and my kids and I enjoy reloading and casting, so I doubt I will be buying .22 any time soon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345