Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Lee PrecisionLoad DataWidenersRepackbox
Reloading Everything Snyders Jerky

Thread: Time for a break

Boolit Master

Time for a break

Things here have gotten a bit out of control and I'm not really enjoying time spent on this site anymore. Tried to help a guy trade for a gun he wanted and I end up looking like I was pulling a scam for some reason. Really chapped my hind and I'm still fuming a bit over the implied insult.

I haven't kept up with my chapel posts like I thought I would, and that's on me for letting yall down. Thanks for the reminder about what's really important maybe I'll see yall down the road again.

Derek
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master

Good Bye.

Moderator Emeritus

Hate to see you go, Derek, but you're welcome back whenever you decide to return. I think we've all had a situation like you describe in life. Good intentions sometimes just don't work out like we want them to. If there's a way to avoid this in life, I have yet to find it. God be with you.

Boolit Grand Master

Dereck, Sometimes a break and some alone time to think things tru and relax helps alot. Slip out and watch a rivr flow by sitting on the bank, marvel at all outr creator did and the marvels of it all. Some time to gain recoup perspectives helps alot. You will be missed and or ranks diminished.

Boolit Master
    Taking a break can be good. Focus on the really important things in life.

Doggone...I always liked your posts (and you!). Sorry to see you backing off. Take care, and we'll hope to see you again.

DG

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I'll say why ? People care for you here . Don't care what has come before . You have support here . You decide . I love you brother .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

Enjoy your time away, we will keep a candle in the window awaiting your return,
    I have enjoyed your postings and efforts on our behalf.
    Please PM me if I can provide you with some entertainment
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Boolit Master
    Sorry to see you go, but you have to do what you think it's best for you.

Moderator Emeritus

Take a week and settle down and then come back fresh!

Moderator Emeritus

Derek getting down wind of yourself is sometimes good but only for a self evaluation. Your friends here are your friends and I will miss your posts but the support you will get from your brothers and sisters can go a long way to heal you brother! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

I hate for you to leave as we want to keep up with your spiritual and physical well being, But I understand and welcome you back anytime.

Will miss your posts but perhaps the important thing is for you to find some balance, some peace of mind. We'll be here if and when you are ready to come back.

I think the idea of spending some time alone with yourself, the LORD and a river is a good one.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Derek, little humor. When I get in your frame of mind wife says to me," can't laugh at yourself I will call someone that will laugh at you. Makes me back up examine the situation and realize for one who points a finger there are 10 holding me up.
    Love you brother rest regroup and realize one person or group of Satan's helpers can not harm you. If God is for us who can, you finish it.