Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingRepackbox
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Wideners Snyders Jerky

Thread: ULTIMATE Box Mix Brownies

Vendor Sponsor

ULTIMATE Box Mix Brownies

I guess our Brownie thread got lost in the last crash so since I made these again tonite, I will post another one..

These are THE BEST brownies from a box on the planet!! Baking in cast iron makes them even better!

You will need one box of Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, and one 10oz. jar of Maraschino Cherries with the juice in the jar, one egg, one cup chopped nuts, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and a baking pan, for this recipe I chose a Griswold #6 cast iron skillet which is commonly known as a 9" skillet.

Make the mix as per the recipe directions, leave out the 1/4 cup of water called for, and use the 10oz. jar of cherries with their juice, also add 1 cup of chopped nuts, I like pecans.

Turn out into a 9" skillet and bake in a preheated 325 degree oven for 70mins, or until a toothpick comes out of the middle clean. You can also check for doneness by lifting a bit of the center with a fork, and make sure the mix 3/4" inch below the surface is set and not undercooked. This should be 200~205 degrees in the center when done. Let cool and enjoy!

Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Grand Master

Makes me hungry!!!!!!!!!!

Banned

We buy the same but the ones with caramel. Have to agree. Best box brownies ever