ADvertise hereRepackboxWidenersLee Precision
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan Reloading

Thread: Buying/Selling Reloading equipment and supplies

Boolit Buddy

Buying/Selling Reloading equipment and supplies

I like to buy/sell used reloading equipment. If you have a large or small "lot" of reloading related items you would like to sell, please send me a PM. I'm the guy to contact if you want to sell it all as a batch without a bunch of listing/shipping costs/communication hassle. I am in business to resell these items, so I can't pay top used retail price on each item, but I am usually willing to buy everything you have all at once and that can work out very favorably for you once you factor in your time and shipping costs to sell the items individually.

This is the only forum I participate in online, I really like it here and will give you the best price I can given that we're on the same forum and the atmosphere here is so friendly and positive. I have done many deals here and you can trust that I will treat you fairly and stand by my side of any arrangement that we make.

I also keep a good eye out for oddball equipment/shooting related items when I see them. If you have a particular item you're looking for drop me a PM and maybe I can locate it for you.

What I'm looking for in general:
    - Used or new old stock reloading tools in any condition from any maker
    - Firearm parts and brand-name accessories
    - Unknown reloading/shooting related parts/accessories (mixed up parts box etc)
    - Uncommon brass of any quantity in usable condition
    - Old ammo boxes/cardboard cartridge boxes in any condition
    - Molds, lead, casting items

SEND ME A PM USING THIS LINK->ANDY

DO NOT POST YOUR INFORMATION IN THIS THREAD
    Last edited by Andy; 08-07-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Buying/Selling Reloading equipment and supplies

I would like to speak w u , please contact me at
    Have too much to list and selling out ....
    Last edited by HATCH; 08-23-2018 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I like to buy/sell used reloading equipment. If you have a large or small "lot" of reloading related items you would like to sell, please send me a PM. I'm the guy to contact if you want to sell it all as a batch without a bunch of listing/shipping costs/communication hassle. I am a retailer so I can't pay retail and stay in business, but I can make you a fair deal once you factor in your time and shipping costs to sell the items individually.

This is the only forum I participate in online, I really like it here and will give you the best price I can given that we're on the same forum and the atmosphere here is so friendly and positive.

I also keep a good eye out for oddball equipment/shooting related items when I see them. If you have a particular item you're looking for drop me a PM and maybe I can locate it for you.

What I'm looking for in general:
    - Used or new old stock reloading tools in any condition from any maker
    - Firearm parts and brand-name accessories
    - Unknown reloading/shooting related parts/accessories (mixed up parts box etc)
    - Uncommon brass of any quantity in usable condition
    - Old ammo boxes/cardboard cartridge boxes in any condition

What I'm only looking for if heavily discounted:
    - Common brass
    - Jacketed bullets
    - New (last 10 years) reloading equipment
    I am looking for a Lyman 358242 (the 124 gr with 2 lube bands) mold for a decent price. I have seen several 2 cavity on ebay for $39.99 to $75.00 I can buy a very similar Lee 358-125-2r or rf easily for $44 for the 6 cavity style. Do you have any mold similar (I also like Lees 358-124tc as a truncated semi wad cutter. The molds with more than 2 cavities interest me but I have to get handles, too. PM me if you come across any of this.

Boolit Buddy

PM sent, I'm definitely still here! Best way to reach me quickly is via PM, for anyone reading this in the future.

Boolit Buddy

Email sent, let me know if you don't receive soon

Reminder to all reading this you shouldn't put your email/phone etc in the thread, send that info only via pm please
    Last edited by Andy; 09-29-2018 at 09:07 AM.

Boolit Buddy
    i'm looking for pure lead for my black powder pistols do you have any to sale 20-50 l******