WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Had to take advantage of the NOE 225% sale.

Boolit Master

Had to take advantage of the NOE 225% sale.

Got an email since Im in the $1000 club, 25% off today only. I needed a 358 expander anyways, shipping is as much as the tool, so 25% off Ill pick up a mold. Debated about what to get. Would like a 90gr 30 cal mold for my 32S&W and 7.62 nagant. But also want a med weight gascheck 45 mold. Have the 250gr RG mold, all my guns like the 230gr HP, but plain base. So got a 250gr RG w gas checks, and lighter to cast w being 2 bullet aluminum vs 4 bullet brass. I have a lee 300gr which is gascheck, but a bit heavy most of the time.

for a second there I thought they paid you 125% for the mold.
    Krav Maga Instructor
    Defensive Tactics Instructor for Public Safety Personnel
    Empty Handed Gun Disarming Instructor

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - infantry journal

Boolit Master
    Yea mis typed and hit send before I caught it. But knocked $25 off the cost of the mold, or what a Lee mold costs, then had $30 something bucks sitting in my pay pal account didnt know about. So $125 order ended up being $63 out of my monthly budget.

good deal! hopefully I'll spy a good one like it.
    Krav Maga Instructor
    Defensive Tactics Instructor for Public Safety Personnel
    Empty Handed Gun Disarming Instructor

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - infantry journal

Boolit Master
    Does he hold that sale every year at this time? I'd like to be ready next time, I had just ordered when I got the email.

Boolit Master
    I've been 'trying' of late to keep the expenditures down and successfully resisted the previous offers. Then I get that 25% off e-mail and couldn't resist any longer. So I sprang for a couple HBWC moulds, .32 & .38 caliber. Really need to start shooting more pistol/revolver so maybe these will push me to do that.
    https://wbrpc.org/

genealogy, another area of interest

feedback - http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...9613-czech_too

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Boolseye View Post
    Does he hold that sale every year at this time? I'd like to be ready next time, I had just ordered when I got the email.
    The sales were at different times at the end of 2016 compared to previous years. Still sales but they were on different weeks. I received an email for 15% off this week. I've bought to much from him already because there is literally nothing more I can buy and use :laugh:

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by dragon813gt View Post
    The sales were at different times at the end of 2016 compared to previous years. Still sales but they were on different weeks. I received an email for 15% off this week. I've bought to much from him already because there is literally nothing more I can buy and use :laugh:
    I'm in the same boat. I buy when there is a sale or coupon. Right now I have every mold I desire in the calibers he offers save for a a few that I'm waiting on a new run. NOE molds far outpace any of my other brands.

I have tried three or fifteen or forty times to come up with a definitive wish list of NOE and Lee molds I want to buy. Hopeless! Have a dream of a list, with prices, that I can budget toward achieving. Might as well use a broom to keep the tide off the beach.

NOE runs a sale or I order some stuff from Titan Reloading and any "plan" becomes secondary to getting a good deal from NOE or "saving" on shipping from Titan by combining orders. I think it is hard to beat NOE 4 cav aluminum molds for being just right size, weight and productive. Unless it is an inexpensive Lee 6 cav for plinking ammo in quantity.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat