Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Load DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationWidenersLee Precision
Repackbox

Thread: George was in BC

George was in BC

George was here!
    In response to tdoor4570’s thread Warning warning. Seems like something mindless such as shoveling snow, allows me to ponder things.
    So here are the facts, I arrived home the other evening after dark (sunset is 3:57 now but the mountain shortens that by another 10 min.) in other words it was not late. As I turned onto my 300’ driveway by headlights lite up the front of the mould shed and the reloading shed from where I thought I saw a fleeting figure leave, visibility was ok (a light snow flurry no wind). I parked the car and went to investigate. No tracks in the snow! The snow was light and less than an inch deep. There was a disturbance in the snow as if a tumble weed had rolled to the road on the other side of the block. The doors were locked so I went back to help Mrs. Cariboo fix dinner (that does not happen often enough according to her, but I must admit it is rare).
    After diner I went out to the reloading shed. I opened the second door after the third lock and stared in disbelief, my normally disorganized room was a chaotic mess with my hoard of once fired calibers that I don’t have a gun for (but might someday) everywhere. Then I noticed a small blue box on the table, how the, where the, did this come from, I don’t have blue boxes! I opened the box to find a much needed set of 310 dies in 32 win spl! Imagine my surprise. Well now I was going to be able to reload but projectiles in .321 are becoming rare and I sure didn’t have any, oh well.
    The better half called at about this time (cell phones are handy when you don’t live on a postage stamp) and ask me if I had drank the last beer in the fridge. Not me. With my train of thought having been diverted I went over to the mould shed unlocked the door and went in, someone had been in here! On the table beside my bottom drip was a Winchester pb single cavity 32 spl mould and beside it a RCBS box with what appears to be a new dble cavity 321 GC 170 gr mould with a sizer die! I can feed the winy!

It appears the facts speak for themselves, the beer was gone (sorry George, the scotch was empty and I only had 1 bottle of beer on hand, this needs rectifying), he defeated 5 locks and 3 alarms, something was left that was really needed, he was fast and elusive.
    What seems new? I think this may have his first spotting in Canada.
    enjoy your day
    Cariboo

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." —Theodore Roosevelt"

Boolit Master
    International Gorge , exporting good will , I like it .

Boolit Master

It sure sounds like all you need now is a top punch and some gas checks!

and I'm in awl.
    noticed your location toallmy, I grew up on the delmarva peninsula
    Last edited by Cariboo; 12-05-2016 at 05:41 PM.
    enjoy your day
    Cariboo

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth." —Theodore Roosevelt"

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    It sure sounds like all you need now is a top punch and some gas checks!
    Already have the top punch

Managed a box of gas checks 50 miles from here. A friend told me he had seen a box there, so when I walked in I ask where i could find them, the young lady behind the counter thought I was pulling her leg. The shop owner over heard and came out an showed be. I had the opportunity to show the young lady what they were and explained what they were used for, she has been there for 6 years and had never new they existed.
    enjoy your day
    Cariboo

Boolit Master
    Five locks and three alarms !!!! Santa's magic keys has struck .

Boolit Master
    Besides a few more stoplights , it has not changed much .

Quote Originally Posted by tdoor4570 View Post
    Five locks and three alarms !!!! Santa's magic keys has struck .
    I'd say they have indeed! But I'm still trying to figure out how he didn't leave footprints in the snow. Could the magic keys have something to do with that?
    enjoy your day
    Cariboo

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboo View Post
    I'd say they have indeed! But I'm still trying to figure out how he didn't leave footprints in the snow. Could the magic keys have something to do with that?
    could be, don't really want to ask SWMBO about the spell cast on those keys.
    Last edited by tdoor4570; 12-16-2016 at 10:57 AM.