Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackbox
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee PrecisionLoad Data
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noe 20% off sale this week.

Boolit Master

Noe 20% off sale this week.

I just got an email with my discount code. I pushed the button on a 311365 for my 03/A3. My 3rd Noe, but I guess that's nothing to some of you.

Moderator Emeritus

NOE's end of year sale is like that desperate Ex-girlfriend that comes to visit...

You try and say "No I don't need it" ...but as always the answer becomes yes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Master
    I was ready to buy my mold yesterday, and I was interrupted by a girlfriend. Saved me a few bucks. Now I'm looking at another mold.

I guess I need to get myself on the email list to get that code. I was thinking about getting a mold for a heavy 300blk boolit. When does the sale end, does anybody know?

Last year I kept saying "just one more thing" about three extra times during the noe sale.
    It's only hubris if I'm wrong.

Boolit Grand Master

Noe 20% off sale this week.

Quote Originally Posted by marlin39a View Post
    I was ready to buy my mold yesterday, and I was interrupted by a girlfriend. Saved me a few bucks. Now I'm looking at another mold.
    You were lucky. I placed an order late Monday night. Figured there would be no sales this year. Got the email Wednesday morning about the 1k Club members sale. I bought a mold but would have liked to have gotten both orders at the discounted price. Oh well, paying full price is still completely worth it.

Sale end December 7th.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Electric88 View Post
    I guess I need to get myself on the email list to get that code. I was thinking about getting a mold for a heavy 300blk boolit. When does the sale end, does anybody know?
    Email Al, tell him you're a member of this forum, and tell him you want to buy your first mold, and ask for a discount code. I'm sure he'll be happy to bring you in. I have been casting for 40 yrs. His molds are fantastic. Sale runs today through 12/7/16.

Email Al, tell him you're a member of this forum, and tell him you want to buy your first mold, and ask for a discount code. I'm sure he'll be happy to bring you in. I have been casting for 40 yrs. His molds are fantastic. Sale runs today through 12/7/16.
    I'll do that, thanks! I've got a couple MP molds, but have always heard fantastic things about NOE molds too!

Enjoyed the ex girlfriend reference, PLEASE don't tell my wife. I was FORCED into buying another 8mm mold to feed the 5 Yugo Mausers I am feeding. Flyer

Cast Hunter

I got the discount e-mail literally 2 hours after placing an order. Oh well, I might have to place another order now LOL.
    Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Boolit Buddy
    so how do you get on the NOE mailing list?
    Looked over their site many times and never saw a mailing list to sign up to.

Rich

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by root View Post

Rich
    Create an account.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post

Rich
    when you get to the store, there is an option to login or create an account. When you create your account, check the box for the newsletter.

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks
    Got a account now for the news letter.
    and I thought I was signed up for every gun related email out there!

Rich

Weird I have an account but didn't get the email. I'll send a message to Al since I could use another mold or two.
    Keep moving forward!

Boolit Grand Master

His sales always end up the same way for me......more molds on the shelf. Between his 1k club 1 day discount and his 20% holiday discount, I should be plenty busy with the molds I ordered. And as usual shipping is lightning fast. Perhaps he stole some of santas helpers to fill his orders

Does anyone know if he will be running another sale soon? I just created an account there today and could sure use 20% off.
    You do not fight out of hate but rather the love and compassion you have for those you are trying to protect.

Boolit Master
    They run specials weekly or a couple times a month on specific molds. I bought a H&G 34 clone on sale earlier today. Go to the specials section of he website and you'll see what else is available.

They had Keith style molds on sale last month. They have the site wide sale a couple of times a year. Even if you have to full full price the molds are worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by reddog81 View Post
    They run specials weekly or a couple times a month on specific molds. I bought a H&G 34 clone on sale earlier today. Go to the specials section of he website and you'll see what else is available.

They had Keith style molds on sale last month. They have the site wide sale a couple of times a year. Even if you have to full full price the molds are worth it.
    Thanks!
    You do not fight out of hate but rather the love and compassion you have for those you are trying to protect.

Boolit Master

Does your wife know.....about the mold, not the GF?
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast