Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingLoad DataInline Fabrication
WidenersRepackboxLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Software Updated Let me know of issues

Yep nothing but a white screen when I go to my messages! iPad here with safari.

Boolit Master

I got it at 6:03 pm. I guess we will just have to wear it out.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Buddy
    Problems solved for me, it works!

Boolit Master
    As of appx 7Pm when I logged on tonight,still getting the BIG RED PAGE.
    Win10 with Google Chrome.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo
    People never lie so much as after a hunt,during a war,or before an election.
    Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Buddy

No warnings ... But, I can't access my UserCP. I'm logged on and get the HTP 500 Error, Website under maintenance message.
    Livin' my dream in a little cabin on a mountain .....
    USN Vet 1972-1980, Retired CA Peace Officer, NRA Lifer
    Plank Owner - USS Jesse L. Brown (DE-1089) 17Feb73 / USS Kinkaid (DD-965) 17Jul76
    RIP Mom & Brother, you will never be forgotten & forever loved

Boolit Master
    I can move around on the site, but the the white"suspected Phishing site"warning and have to click "ignore warning" every time I want to go somewhere. When I try to access my PMs, profile, or User CP, I get the white warning page, when I click "ignore warning" I get a totally white blank page.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GL49 View Post
    I can move around on the site, but the the white"suspected Phishing site"warning and have to click "ignore warning" every time I want to go somewhere. When I try to access my PMs, profile, or User CP, I get the white warning page, when I click "ignore warning" I get a totally white blank page.
    Can't edit a post, either. I wanted to tell you I'm using safari.

Boolit Master
    Someone is ******* us around... I wouldn't be surprised at all if its not malware but some anti-gun libtard hacker. Someone else mentioned stuff happening of Craigslist with peoples ad's. The anti's & libs are exercising revenge for bitter defeat. That's my vote anyways. These idiots are the scourge of America...
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Master
    Big red warning screen with Firefox, if I ignore warning it says send us money via paypal.
    Working fine with Internet exploder currently.
    "Don't worry what they think. In the end it is not between them and you, it is between you and God."

Je suis Charlie!

"You won't know until you Actually try it"

"The impossible just takes longer."

"Don't let them beat you down with their inexperience."

"You'll never accomplish what you don't try. " - Moldmaker

Boolit Grand Master

I gave up mid-day and just logged on through IE. Withdrawal is a PIA.
    I also got a message soliciting funds or else.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Master & Generous Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by OS OK View Post
    Well, it's been good knowing some of you fellas...it's getting worse than before.

Before: Could get into message area with a warning first then I could write a PM but couldn't send...a warning then a white page came up. I did receive a PM during this time and could read but not respond. From treekiller.
    Now: It's a warning when trying to enter message area and a white page and that's it...no further in.

Something has us by the short hairs and it's growing...pretty good report from a computer dinosaur...huh?

"For the last time maybe, SeeYa boyz...charlie"

Oh this too...It's a Mac with Safari and Yahoo.
    Calm down, it will get fixed.
    If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.
    Samuel Adams

Sam

pm not working .I just tried to email randyrant for bees wax wont do either comes up error code ..
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

Boolit Master
    What the world calls "Global Warming", we in Arizona call "Summer Time."
    I haven't been able to log on for two days now. I thought that by resetting my Safari browser it would clear whatever was causing this warning screen to come on every time I tried going to a different page on this site. All it did was make me have to log onto the site again. The red screen would not allow it. When I entered my username and password and then clicked the "Log On" icon, the Warning-Screen would come on; and when I clicked the "Ignore Warning" on the red screen it would just undo my log-on attempts. Same thing with trying to post a reply to any of the threads I was reading or following.

Finally made some changes on my Safari "Preferences" pages and that seemed to do the trick. I'll just have to wait and see if this fix is permanent or only temporary.

HollowPoint

Boolit Buddy
    Using Firefox - still getting red warning page. Ignoring the warning, I'm taken to a white page with text and a place to log in. Once I log in, I'm taken to the main forum login page (original GUI page) where I'm required to login a second time. After this the forum works normally with the exception that I get nothing but a blank white page when I attempt to access my Inbox or User CP. Obviously there's still a problem somewhere - probably with Firefox's anit-phishing software but it could also be someone getting in some last ditch whacks at anyone who is associated with firearms related subjects. Hope it gets cleared up before too long 'cause it's going to be hard on those wishing to send PM's, especially those related to selling/buying items on the Forum.

sleeper1428

Just checked access via IE and found that I was taken directly to the GUI login page (no red warning page) but after login I still couldn't access my Inbox or my User CP. So the problem doesn't appear to be limited to Firefox - as others have pointed out.
    Last edited by sleeper1428; 11-27-2016 at 12:50 AM. Reason: Further findings ...

Chrome - Vista - still big red page - haven't bothered with PM's or anything else
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Boolit Master
    Hey!! Everything seems to be working for me now except "user CP" and "Inbox", I still just have a blank white screen. Otherwise, all seems normal. Somebody is working hard in the background.

Boolit Master
    Tried my pm's at 9:43 PST. Got a blank white page, also.

Banned
    1:02am its alright!!!!

I can access the site without the warning message. However, when I go to subscribed threads, UserCP, or messages I get a blank screen.

Thanks.

David
    Last edited by dsbock; 11-27-2016 at 02:20 AM. Reason: Update
    Cats are fun and magical when you can't smell their poop! Fresh Step!

JPFO; NCOWS; NRA (Life); NYSRPA (Life); SAF, SASS

I'm looking for a shooter grade Smith & Wesson Victory model in .38 Special.

Firefox is still a problem ... still comes up with the "phishing" site warning everytime I go to the site. Even after I click the "trusted site" box it still comes up with the "phishing" warning on every refreshed page and won't allow my mouse to scroll up or down the page. Must be related to Firefox though since I've been accessing the site using MS Internet Explorer instead without any problems. Very frustrating ...
    I may have passed my "Best Before" date, but I haven't reached my "Expiry" date!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast