WidenersSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication RotoMetals2
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Unequal

Quote Originally Posted by swheeler View Post
    Maybe they should have named it Unavailable.
    LOL. Or Unobtainable.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman228 View Post
    new copy cat powders whats next ? let me guess 2401 maybe ??
    2C12 instead of 2401
    "What makes you think I care" ........High Plains Drifter

Rick C.

Boolit Master
    So what's the result here? Anyone actually gotten their hands on any and done some testing. I've been by some large Cabela's and Bass pro's the last few weeks and seen nada on the shelf but my usual brands.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekP Houston View Post
    So what's the result here? Anyone actually gotten their hands on any and done some testing. I've been by some large Cabela's and Bass pro's the last few weeks and seen nada on the shelf but my usual brands.
    I've never even caught a glimpse of it.

Maybe they should have named it Bigfoot?

Boolit Master
    I've never even caught a glimpse of it. Maybe they should have named it Bigfoot?
    ...or perhaps they shoulda named it "UNIcorn"? Musta been designed for that old High Standard "Crusader" large-bore DA revolver, listed by High Standard in the mid-late 1970s, but which people only saw in gun magazines and catalogs.

I noticed that Hodgdon/IMR/Winchester/Whatever didn't publish any data for IMR-UNeQUal in .40 S&W or .357 Mag, 2 of my favorite calibers to reload with Alliant UNIQUE... There's one load using it in 9mm with a 147 gr. projectile (while data for W231 is conspicuously absent), and it is absent from data for the 9x23 Winchester, where W231 is the only propellant listed. Odd...
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Master

Without paying a lot attention to detail, I have seen the target, red, green, and blue at a local reloading supply in the Nashville area. They have not sold a lot of it, nor have they had any feedback on it. I still have multiple 8 pounders of Clays, 231, Red dot and Unique. Sure wish I had more 2400 too.

Finally found a can of this today. It was at Montgomery Ward, right between the double end truncated cone hollowpoints and the subsonic 204 Ruger ammo.

Boolit Master
    Just curious & perhaps it has been mentioned & I missed it, but, are the containers 14ozs, or a full one pound?

Thnx if anyone can help out.
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    JB, not sure of the packaged weight of Unmanufactured, but my container of RED is 14 oz.

Boolit Master
    Thanks Gewehr-Guy! I appreciate the info!
    2nd Amend./U.S. Const. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

~~ WWG1WGA ~~

Restore the Republic!!!

For the Fudds > "Those who appease a tiger, do so in the hope that the tiger will eat them last." -Winston Churchill.

President Reagan tells it like it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6MwPgPK7WQ

Phil Robertson explains the Wall: https://youtu.be/f9d1Wof7S4o

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 308Jeff View Post
    Finally found a can of this today. It was at Montgomery Ward, right between the double end truncated cone hollowpoints and the subsonic 204 Ruger ammo.

Boolit Master
    Was that Monky Wards selling those High Standard Crusader .44 Mag Double Action revolvers? I bet they had 'em stacked to the ceiling! LOL
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Master
    I just checked IMR's website , and they don't show Unequal, perhaps it was advertised just to gauge the potential market, but was dropped from planned production after some criticism of its name. I hope this is not the case, as I really like the new RED powder, and was looking forward to trying Unequal. Has anyone seen it on the shelves?

Boolit Grand Master

They were supposed to release it in May or June of this year.

Boolit Buddy

Maybe they were correct and Unequal wasn't so equal after all.
    In 2020 congress finally forced the VA to provide Agent Orange coverage to Blue Water Navy Vietnam veterans. RIP shipmates that never received proper care.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh75287 View Post
    If IMR/Hodgdon/Winchester/whomever publishes .45 Colt (Ruger/TC Only) data for the powders it's rolling out, I WILL try the appropriate ones. It irks me that Alliant, my FAVORITE pistol powder manufacturer, refuses to publish, or even discuss such data, while all their competitors do so. NOT a good marketing move on THEIR part.
    I know this is an old post, but wanted to point out that Alliant/Speer/ATK group of companies being all together brings out Alliant powder data in the new Speer 15 manual... although I still am not entirely impressed with the amount of data covering the new powders.

I want to use it for reduced loads in my Ruger XGI .308......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I had have Unequal back ordered from Zanders for a few months. It is cheaper than Unique in the 8 pound jugs.

I'll say it's cheap. It costs nothing to shoot when you don't have the powder

Boolit Master

Well how do you ornery cusses expect them to give you data?

Obviously they can’t get the powder either.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast