Inline FabricationRepackboxReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2016 Christmas Gift Exchange Thingy-Ma-Bob

Wednesday's bump

hey brstevns, that mold was kinda dirty, I haven't seen it in a while, so you can pick a gift on my behalf, if it is ok with the moderators, I don't want anything in return, just wanted to help someone, and pay forward for all the help I have received here. too bad more people aren't participating. I am going to tell people about this thread in one of the more popular threads. have a good one!
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rebel View Post
    hey brstevns, that mold was kinda dirty, I haven't seen it in a while, so you can pick a gift on my behalf, if it is ok with the moderators, I don't want anything in return, just wanted to help someone, and pay forward for all the help I have received here. too bad more people aren't participating. I am going to tell people about this thread in one of the more popular threads. have a good one!
    Please don't mention this thread in Swapping & Selling. It brings in trolls!

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by BrassMagnet View Post
    Please don't mention this thread in Swapping & Selling. It brings in trolls!
    that...and we don't allow cross posting
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.”
    ― The Dalai Lama, Seattle Times, May 2001

Boolit Man
    Merry Christmas!!

I have a Lee Auto Disk I can toss into the mix.
    "America: The only country that matters. If you want to experience other "cultures", use an atlas or ham radio" - Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by Oklahoma Rebel View Post
    don't concern yourself about how dirty it is. I can really use it if you still would like to send it.

New Update of Grifts

Pair of scope bases for Marlin Levers. 336 (and I think 1895 and 1894). One is 63A (w/o screws), and other is, I think, 63B, w/ screws. oscarflytyer

Camillus knife. - Omega Spoken for

sfr box flannel patches - brstevns
    Bohning Target Hip Quiver 3 tube Right Hand. - brstevns

From BIG BOOMER
    3 pieces Hornady 50 AE brass (brass) cases
    4 pieces Fiocchi 7.62X39 brass (brass) cases
    2 pieces WIN 38 Super Auto +P nickel cases
    2 pieces W-W Super 38 Auto +P nickel cases

200 pieces of once fired 9 mm luger, indoor range, mixed headstamps.
    Dirty, freshly picked.. jrdztech

Have a Hodgdon's no. 21 reloaders manual,, good condition but for a very small SPOT on front cover. _ brstevns Spoken for

Lee Auto Disk - HeavyHev
    Last edited by brstevns; 12-16-2016 at 08:47 PM.

sorry guys, I was trying to help, but I see what you mean, hopefully no harm done.
    An armed man in a citizen.
    An unarmed man is a subject.
    A disarmed man is a slave.

Boolit Master
    I have 50 pieces of 45ACP brass ( cleaned sized ) and 50 lubed 200 gr boolits
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHev View Post
    Merry Christmas!!

I have a Lee Auto Disk I can toss into the mix.
    I could use that Auto Disk powder dispenser and thinking a nice gift like that should be worth a couple of items going into the pot so how about.... I put up a small flat rate box of linotype and a second item of a SFRB of your choice 9mm or 45 acp brass. Washed and moderately polished.
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Gifts available, don't forget the Merry Christmas and to PM who is giving you the gift.

Pair of scope bases for Marlin Levers. 336 (and I think 1895 and 1894). One is 63A (w/o screws), and other is, I think, 63B, w/ screws. oscarflytyer

Camillus knife. - Omega Spoken for

From BIG BOOMER

200 pieces of once fired 9 mm luger, indoor range, mixed headstamps.
    Dirty, freshly picked.. jrdztech

Have a Hodgdon's no. 21 reloaders manual,, good condition but for a very small SPOT on front cover. _ brstevns spoken for

a small flat rate box of linotype and a second item of a SFRB of your choice 9mm or 45 acp brass. Washed and moderately polished. - RogerDat

50 pieces of 45ACP brass ( cleaned sized ) and 50 lubed 200 gr boolits - rl69

Last edited by brstevns; 12-16-2016 at 08:49 PM.

Boolit Buddy
    I'll take the linotype, merry Christmas! Will have to scratch arround for my contribution. Will post it here soon.

Update, I have an extra thermometer for inside oven 0 - 700 degrees F. I use one just like it in my little convection oven for heat treatment. I'll dig some more tomorrow to see what else I can find.
    Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by GrayTech; 12-16-2016 at 12:25 AM.

New Updated list Go to post 56
    Last edited by brstevns; 12-16-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Since no one wants the 9mm brass I offered, instead I am giving away 200- 380 acp brass cases, once fired, freshly picked from indoor range, mixed headstamps.

Got Brass

Boolit Master

Yea, seems there is no interest in my knife also. May have to go look at what else to offer up, but just in case it has just been overlooked I'll add a pic.
    Attachment 182838
    "Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
    ~Pericles~

Updated at 12:00 Friday

200- 380 acp brass cases, once fired, freshly picked from indoor range, mixed headstamps. - jrdztech

I have an extra thermometer for inside oven 0 - 700 degrees F. I use one just like it in my little convection oven for heat treatment. GrayTech Spoken for

Camillus knife. see POST 55 for picture - Omega Spoken for

From BIG BOOMER
    Have a Hodgdon's no. 21 reloaders manual,, good condition but for a very small SPOT on front cover. _ brstevns Spoken for

SFRB of your choice 9mm, 40 S&W or 45 acp brass. Washed and moderately polished. - RogerDat
    50 pieces of 45ACP brass ( cleaned sized ) and 50 lubed 200 gr boolits - rl69

Last edited by brstevns; 12-16-2016 at 08:52 PM.

Boolit Man
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I'll take the thermometer! Please and Thank you!
    "America: The only country that matters. If you want to experience other "cultures", use an atlas or ham radio" - Ron Swanson

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHev View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I'll take the thermometer! Please and Thank you!
    Don't forget to PM the gift giver
    Merry Christmas

Since 9mm and 45 acp brass has not set anyone to jumping I'll add another choice 40 S&W brass. I have all three available so the recipient can pick which one the want.

I wash in citric acid, and then run in vibrator with crushed walnut and polish but I don't reload this for myself so I don't generally polish for a super long time to get high shine. I just keep it on hand for friends that do load for bottom feeding firearms. Not judging or anything, really, not at all....
    Scrap.... because all the really pithy and emphatic four letter words were taken and we had to describe this source of casting material somehow so we added an "S" to what non casters and wives call what we collect.

Kind of hard to claim to love America while one is hating half the Americans that disagree with you. One nation indivisible requires work.

Feedback page http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...light=RogerDat

Quote Originally Posted by RogerDat View Post
    Since 9mm and 45 acp brass has not set anyone to jumping I'll add another choice 40 S&W brass. I have all three available so the recipient can pick which one the want.

I wash in citric acid, and then run in vibrator with crushed walnut and polish but I don't reload this for myself so I don't generally polish for a super long time to get high shine. I just keep it on hand for friends that do load for bottom feeding firearms. Not judging or anything, really, not at all....
    I added it to the list

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast