RotoMetals2Reloading EverythingWidenersSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Repackbox Load Data

Thread: Tent heater

Boolit Buddy

Tent heater

Looking for information on the hd 45 surplus heater, I am heating a GPsmall, and would like to use something more economical than diesel, ie gasoline and waste oil, but am unsure of settings or soot problems. The information that I have so far gotten indicates a 80/20 mix of wo/gas. Have you used one like this? Or suggestions. I also have the little diesel arctic heater, unsure of the nomenclature at this time, but it resembles the Yukon stove, just used it with offroad diesel the past weekend, but if it had been any colder, it probably would have been uncomfortable. Other than that it worked great.
    ]Why does anyone need an assault rifle? My first need is articulated in the US v Miller 1939 decision: every citizen eligible for volunteer or conscript military service, every member of the unorganized militia, should be familiar with his nation's military service rifle, and the service rifles of potential allies and foes as well, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Boolit Master

I have used a coffee can about half full of oil with a paper towel soaked in oil on top in a regular wood stove and it heats for hours, not a lot of heat but enough to keep the chill off. the more surface area the hotter the burn. do not fill the container more than half full as the oil expands when heated and the fire from the spilled oil would be pretty intense. it does soot up the inside of the stove but did not notice any thing outside the stove.