Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Wideners Inline Fabrication
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for Bob

Moderator Emeritus

What a great report! The most wondrous thing we will ever witness is the birth of a child. The next has to be the very real rebirth of an old man, given new life by a miracle procedure and the donation of a human organ by a dying man's family. What an awe inspiring situation! Thank God for his many blessings on Bob, and I pray for comfort for the family of the donor. Who could not be touched by a story like this?

Moderator Emeritus

Praise God and all the people that have prayed for Bob ...... May he continue to improve and gain strength through God and more prayer....thanks for the update.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Praise God and all the people that have prayed for Bob ...... May he continue to improve and gain strength through God and more prayer....thanks for the update.....Paul
    Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

200 miles south of the center of the United States
    Update-

I just got done talking to Bob. He's not improving a whole lot and is getting pretty depressed. He's been in the hospital since before Thanksgiving and really wants to go home to Alaska, but he's not well enough for the care level his local hospital can provide. He's caught in the Catch 22 of medical care and is just moving in circles instead of going forward.

I would ask all you fine people to put a little extra "oomph" in your prayers for this good man. I pray for him daily, and for a resolution to his health problems.
    The enemy of good is better.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    More prayer for Bob .
    No turning back , No turning back !

Praying for Bob's recovery.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for Bob.

Moderator Emeritus

Still praying for Bob, and a full recovery. Our God is an awesome God, and STILL performs wonders every day. God bless Bob and his family.

Moderator Emeritus

Father, You guided the medical team that replaced Bob's defective heart. Now Bob is facing a problem of slowed healing. Father please allow Your will to be done and heal Bob. Father, we do not know what You have in mind for Bob but I am praying that You walk with Bob and improve his healing process. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Transplants are an operation of multiple difficulties, and these things do happen. May Almighty God bless him and grant him a full recovery despite any lack of medical care he may be getting. When God is on one's side, nothing can happen that's not His will. Praise God for the time he's gained from this transplant, and prayers for his complete recovery. Amen.

Lord be with him . Help him . Heal him . Give him comfort and assurance . guide his family to draw strength from you . Steady them all . Amen

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you are the God of miracles and have done one in replacing his heart, now we ask you to pore your grace and continue to strengthen his body as he recovers. Give him a whisper to let him know you are in control and help him to walk by faith.
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

I have a friend who's gotten depressed in going through the chemo and radiation for his cancer. But he rallies. Pain is his Achilles Heel, and he's not been able to eat for a time on several occasions. Us country boys really HATE when THAT happens! But I talked with him today, and he's MUCH better, and his attitude is back to his normal semi-cocky self again. ;^) I hope Bob finds his own relief. Transplants are VERY complex and exacting things, and they're NO picnic! But it's worth it all when he can get on the other side of this. He'll thank his lucky stars when he gets past the tough parts. He must have been a really good candidate for the transplant. Elsewise, they'd not have performed it on him. Prayers continue for him and the families of both him and his donor. God bless them all.

Boolit Master

200 miles south of the center of the United States
    Bob is improving. I talked to him this weekend and he sounded more like his old self. They reinstalled a pacemaker, drained 1 1/2 liters of fluid off his chest and readjusted his meds. He is in Seattle and got to go outside for some rare sunshine. He said it sure felt good.

I hope the trend continues and he gets to go home within a few weeks.
    The enemy of good is better.

GOD is good ! Thank you for this report .

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Thank You for what You have done for Bob....please continue to heal him and restore him unto us. AMEN

Perma-Banned

Amen!

Prayers sent.

Quote Originally Posted by buckwheatpaul View Post
    Father, Thank You for what You have done for Bob....please continue to heal him and restore him unto us. AMEN
    Thanks Paul, Amen.

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the report, Elder. Prayers continuing for Bob. It's SO good to hear he's feeling better with the fluid drained off. May God restore him to good health once again. What a wondrous blessing that they're able to do these sorts of things now. God is truly a gracious and loving Lord, and we are in awe of all He's done, and allows us to do here!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast