WidenersRotoMetals2Load DataInline Fabrication
RepackboxTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bens red cost?

Boolit Master

Never figured it out but usage made shooting cheaper and better.

And I am a formal competitive muzzleloader shooter, known to be the cheapest shooters alive!!!!

Boolit Buddy
    Made my first FULL batch the other day but fid not remit thonk much on my savings over buying. I just like the idea I can make my own. By the way making bens red in sn old crock pot worked great yore me as I had no overheating is us sith this batch. It was truly Bens RED not Bens kinda red, altho the Bens kinda red worked, just fine.

Boolit Buddy
    Wow, typing on my phone my not be my best bet.
    QUOTE=Brett Ross;3841205]Made my first FULL batch the other day but fid not remit thonk much on my savings over buying. I just like the idea I can make my own. By the way making bens red in sn old crock pot worked great yore me as I had no overheating is us sith this batch. It was truly Bens RED not Bens kinda red, altho the Bens kinda red worked, just fine.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by w5pv View Post
    Don't worry about the cost one batch will lube thousands of bullets and thank Ben for sharing his lube with us.I shoot any where from 20 to a hundred rounds most everyday and still haven't ran out of the 1st batch with no leading and after you get that carnauba shine in the barrel all you have to do is clean the chamber.Good shooting.
    I will back that 100 percent ! , with a quick coat of Ben's BLL to finish off ... yes , the barrel is "mirror" clean . All I do is a quick swab after range use and maybe a bit of powder kernal here and there . Love showing the doubters out there ... Your shooting lead ? ... After quite a few rounds , give them a quick peek down the barrel and next is a look of astonishment on their face.
    It is much easier to fool people ,
    than to convince them they have been fooled !

If you can read this , thank a teacher ...
    If you can read this in English , .. thank a Vet !

Banned

I don't know what they expect to see??
    I have shown some the mirror bright finish from modified BAC and a balanced load with a filler.
    they seen me shooting the rifle and still wouldn't believe it wasn't just scrubbed clean.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12