View Poll Results: Another panic spree

Voters
122. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

104 85.25%
  • NO

18 14.75%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do you expect another panic buying spree?

Boolit Grand Master

Lots of things feared, won't happen, and there might be some pleasant surprises.
    For sure the outcome was a surprise to the other side. Seems the entitled, aren't as entitled, as they thought.
    The fact that there was very little panic, shows that we are either prepared already or had a good indication of what was coming. I wasn't surprised, but rather relieved.
    Now if the younger generation can only understand they aren't entitled to everything just because they want it their way.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Buddy
    I am ecstatic!!! I am very well stocked and can get back to just relaxing, reloading, and shooting without having to put serious thought into where I should allocate my components with fear of not being able to replace them.

Boolit Bub

I wouldn't doubt it with all of the protest going on after Trump's big win.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Lumpkin View Post
    I am ecstatic!!! I am very well stocked and can get back to just relaxing, reloading, and shooting without having to put serious thought into where I should allocate my components with fear of not being able to replace them.
    This is how I feel too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Skimmed over 5 pages of this thread and didn't see any mention of what would have been the problem had the evil witch won. Any anti-gun laws she might have tried to get through a Republican Congress meant nothing, she wouldn't even have needed to try. One of the very first things the new President will do is appoint a Justice to SCOTUS. With Scalia dead the court is split 4-4. It's been years since the left side of the court has voted in favor of anything in favor of the Constitution let alone the Second. The last Second issue before the court the 4 left Justices all agreed that the Second IS NOT an individual right. If she had won she would need to do only one thing in her 4 years, appoint a single Justice and your guns would be gone. It really is as simple as that.
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master
    I have a hunch that after 8 years of panic buying we are going to see a slowdown in the arms and reloading market. I met my oldest son at the Cedar Rapids gun show Saturday afternoon. There were a lot of people but purchasing seemed to be slow. Bob's reloading was extra slow, hardly anyone making a purchase from him or even browsing his stuff. First time I have seen him slow anytime during the show in over 10 years. Bob, Mark Sieh, Bopeen, and Gabe's are usually the barometers of purchasing and I didn't see much activity while I was there.

Do you expect another panic buying spree?

I kind of have a feeling that we are going to see a glut of guns, ammo, and .22 ammo. People who were hoarding the stuff to flip are going to be stuck with it or dump it quick now. Realistically for my pistols I'm set for a year atleast other than projectiles. For my rifles I just need projectiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    'Hoping for a glut, or pretty much ANY .22 ammo. Wal~Mart was out of it again today. Not one in stock of any brand.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Buddy
    Young Democrats are panicking!

I tell them to watch " glock meltdown" on YouTube , then go to Walmart and buy a rubber gun and some ammo.

I know I shouldn't, but this is too easy.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345