Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingInline FabricationLoad DataWideners
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Stand up folks !!

Stand up folks !!

Just wanted to share a quick story.

Ive recently returned to shooting and have finally managed to move into the casting world. After many hours of research here on bullet lube, I called Glen Larson @ White Label Lube
    for some lube for my freshly cast bullets. I received my lube in a timely manner, and the help and conversation on the phone could not have been a better experience.
    I received an envelope in the mail today from Glen. Seems there was a snafu in the billing that could not be rectified on his end. He sent me a check for the mistake and a letter of apology, for a problem i hadn't even noticed. In the world we live in today, having upstanding honest folks to do business is a wonderful asset. I will purchase my bullet lube faithfully from White Label from here on out without question. Thanks Glen !!

Kevin Baker

Banned

Don't forget Leah.
    [she is probably the one that caught the error]

She is indeed the one. She actually wrote the letter, and it was very inconsiderate of me not to acknowledge that fact. Sorry Leah

Boolit Master

Rob--Tell me about the XP in your picture. It looks very much like one I sold about 30 yrs ago that was in .308 caliber. As near as I can tell from the small picture the stock is the same make and color mine was.
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle

Fecmech, I bought that XP about 6 or so years ago though a fella on Specialty Pistols. Its a 6BR, 8 twist Broughton 5C stainless barrel. its a fiberglass stock of unknown origin. I had painted the stock for the previous owner and then ended up buying the gun. The paint is a Yellow to Orange candy fade over Gold Metallic. Its been used as a Silhouette pistol, and now its just an old varmint huntin rig.

Boolit Master

Mine was a Brown precision fiberglass stock in a dark metallic red which is what your picture looked like. Evidently that's not it. Thanks for the reply.
    "Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyrannies.” Aristotle