RotoMetals2Snyders JerkyWidenersTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load Data Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noe Molds

Boolit Grand Master

I'm upset there were no Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales this year. I had my cart loaded up. Took a lot out and ordered only what I needed and not what I wanted

Yeah... Lets hope there are some good specials before christmas
    In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.
    In the land of the disarmed, the one armed man is king.

Boolit Grand Master

Unless he restocks some molds I won't be buying anything. There are a whole lot of zeros in regards to stock on hand

Anyways the sale is on now...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by GWM View Post
    Anyways the sale is on now...
    Yes, indeed. I got mine at 20% off this morning. I got my discount code in an email.

Boolit Grand Master

I bought one during the 1k Club sale. I'm not going on the site until the current sale is over. I know I won't be able to resist buying more.

Boolit Master

NOE has been great. I waited for quite a while for a RD mold they did a custom run on, after getting enough buyers and the issue they had with tooling, but worth it. Just orders a 44 special WC mold that shipped right away and should be here by the weekend. Good company.

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hermans View Post
    I wanted an NOE mold, and was looking at the zero's in the quantity column for a very long time on his online store. I have sent him an e-mail, to no avail. I have sent him a PM here on the forum, no answer.
    So I got an MP mold from MiHec instead......sorry but NOE doe not cut it for me no more, there are may other good mold makers out there that does respond when you want to do business.
    I am about to do the same...and I have bought a good many molds from AL.

Been trying to buy a 360-160 mold since early Sept...even called and talked to him. He said that by mid Nov, it would be available...well, it still is not available and I am done waiting, Accurate is getting the business. I would like to buy NOE, but I am tired of waiting on them.
    Last edited by shoot-n-lead; 12-07-2016 at 02:34 AM.

Boolit Master
    Just curious, but I am within ten bucks of meeting the thousand dollar mark, and I wonder what wonderful benefits await?
    And, if there is a discount for meeting this goal, is that discount added on to other discounts?
    I really like his moulds, but there are so many zeros in the inventory.

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dg31872 View Post
    I really like his moulds, but there are so many zeros in the inventory.
    I agree...the inventory is dismal...just went there to get another one that I decided to get...guess what..."0"...in inventory.

I get the emails...go there and they have NOTHING that I need.

Screw it...this is ridiculous...I will just start using another maker.

Boolit Grand Master

They've run a sale all week so I'd expect stock to be lower. If you want a mold immediately Accurate is who you want to use. I've never needed a mold that bad that I couldn't wait for NOE or Mihec to run them.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    You know that NOE is a 3 man shop and the wives throw in when they can ?
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Harter66 View Post
    You know that NOE is a 3 man shop and the wives throw in when they can ?
    Are they in business to sell molds?

They send me emails trying to sell me molds. They have nothing that I shoot, in inventory. What am I supposed to do? I have waited 3 months for a 360 mold that is still not available.

I have arrived at the same conclusion with them, that I would have arrived at with ANY other vendor that I do business with.

Boolit Master
    NOE is a small company and you just have to wait for things to come back in stock. It wasn't too long ago that he just made one off molds on custom order. The whole process of becoming a giant mega corporation can take a while.
    When the sale came out last week I ordered a .460" 405gr mold and four days later it had made it to my doorstep. Sometimes I think Al is clairvoyant and ships before I order...

Perma-Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rick R View Post
    NOE is a small company and you just have to wait for things to come back in stock.
    I know they are small...but, I am a small buyer, also...and I HAVE waited for this 360 mold to come back in stock.

Look, I understand they are behind...but I also understand that I cannot get the molds that I want from them, in a reasonable amount of time. I am not suggesting that anyone else go to another maker...I am only saying that if I want to get the molds that I would like to have, in a reasonable amount of time, it appears that I will have no option but look someplace, else. This is no different than I have had to do with reloading components...for the last 3yrs...got to go where they are available...and it appears that is the case with bullets molds, also.

120 miles North of Texarkana 9 miles from OK in the green hell
    Someone mentioned Mihec ....... I got in on a group buy that was 19 months old and a year after that somebody talked to Al and in 45 days we had moulds in hand so I'd have to say every one of them fall down once in a while .

I just got a new Mountain Moulds mould with a delivery date of 6-8 weeks imagine my delight at 16 days for a 1 off possibly not 1 other mould on the planet like it .

I guess that would make his a supertastic business ......... Or maybe it's slow .
    I've gotten 3 NOE moulds this year all were in stock and on hand but there's probably more demand for 380 , 45 and 6.5 than for what you were looking .

Hit his forums make a post if 9 more are looking he will bump it up to a special run and you get a discount for making it a group buy.
    I don't Lee ,RCBS or Lyman getting on that bus .
    In the time of darkest defeat,our victory may be nearest. Wm. McKinley.

I was young and stupid then I'm older now. Me 1992 .

Richard Lee Hart 6/29/39-7/25/18

Without trial we cannot learn and grow . It is through our stuggles that we become stronger .
    Brother I'm going to be Pythagerus , DiVinci , and Atlas all rolled into one soon .

Quote Originally Posted by dg31872 View Post
    And, if there is a discount for meeting this goal, is that discount added on to other discounts?
    No, only one discount can be used at a time. It can be used with the "specials" however.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12