Snyders JerkyWidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: For thought and meditation

Boolit Master

For thought and meditation

For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

—Romans 14:10

Maybe you are serving the Lord somewhere right now, working hard behind the scenes, and you're saying, "No one notices what I'm doing. This is a thankless job."

Be faithful in the little things. God is paying attention. As 1 Corinthians 4:2 says, "Moreover it is required in stewards that one be found faithful."

It may be that God will open up some wonderful new opportunities for you here in this life, possibilities that you never dreamed of. Then again, it may not be until Heaven that you receive full recognition and reward for all that you have done. Jesus said, "Your Father who sees in secret will Himself reward you openly" (Matthew 6:4).

As Christians we will one day stand before God. We will give an account for what we have done with our talents, our gifts, our resources, our time, and all that He has given us (see 1 Corinthians 3:11–15). This is described as the judgment seat of Christ, which is not to be confused with the Great White Throne Judgment spoken of in Revelation 20. The judgment seat of Christ is a place where rewards are given.

When we die and go to Heaven, we will be there because of what Christ did for us. But then each of us will stand before Him, and the fire of God's judgment will go through our lives and determine what we did with them. If we wasted our lives, if we wasted our time, if we wasted our resources, we are still saved because of what Christ has done for us. But we will have nothing to show for our lives.

It is our blessed responsibility to fully utilize all our energies to please our Master by faithfully using what He has given us. Let's be faithful.
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Thank you rl69 . Many show up ...few serve . Giving of time and getting your hands on it is to serve . To 'help' is to throw 5 bucks in the plate to assuage the guilt of not 'serving' . Serving is giving of yourself .
    We have the privilege to serve GOD everywhere . Serving here in the Chapel can be giving encouragement with no more than saying an ..Amen ..after reading a prayer . Praying , giving praise to our Lord . To pm encouragement or condolence to a member in trial . We can SERVE everywhere !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master

This is a constant reminder to us that we are to be responsible Saints, I thank GOD every day for the gifts He has given me to share with others.

Moderator Emeritus

Amen! Within the brief time we'll spend before the Throne of Judgment, will be chrystalized ALL the things we've ever done in life. But the good news is that if we truly believe, and confess and repent, any sins thus covered are counted at that moment as if they'd never happened. The Throne is a place of both Grace and of Judgment, and it's final and forever. I suspect many who are haughty now will be eminently humbled there, for the real Truth will finally be crystal clear and undeniable and "unexplainable." God's Judgment is perfect, and his Grace is free for the humble asking. We choose which it is we'll have, not God. "Praise God from whom all blessings flow."