WidenersSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: Bushings for Pacific DL-110 press?

Bushings for Pacific DL-110 press?

First, I'm new to shotshell loading; still learning. I'd like to get a bushing for Clays. Looking to throw 18.8 -19.4 grains under 1 1/8 oz shot (have this bushing already) for 12 ga. The powder charge is max based on data I have. The press also came with a bushing marked Red Dot. I understand Hornady might have what I need. Found a chart for Hornady 366 press bushing; is this helpful in my case? TIA!
    Last edited by MarkK; 11-05-2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Added detail
    When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. Otto von Bismarck

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkK View Post
    First, I'm new to shotshell loading; still learning. I'd like to get a bushing for Clays. Looking to throw 18.8 -19.4 grains under 1 1/8 oz shot (have this bushing already) for 12 ga. The powder charge is max based on data I have. The press also came with a bushing marked Red Dot. I understand Hornady might have what I need. Found a chart for Hornady 366 press bushing; is this helpful in my case? TIA!
    Just call Hornady they will fix you up. Good people to deal with. That must be a older press I've used a 105 -and 155 for years

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    I use a Pacific DL 155 to load my 10 gage and the 366 bushings are interchangeable , but I'm not familiar with the DL 110 . Does the powder bushing you have , have a number on it . You can throw a few changes with it and check the weight , witch you should do with any bushings don't trust unless you verify . Shaner is right good people at Hornady but I have picked up bushings at midway on clearance for a couple bucks .