Inline FabricationLee PrecisionRotoMetals2Load Data
MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingRepackboxWideners
Titan Reloading
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 359-153 2R (9mm) SOLID Group buy, - MP Molds - October 2016

Boolit Mold
    Missed that I received my email with details of payment. Paid now as soon as I saw it.
    They look really good.

Banned
    Paid 3/29/17 but nothing yet?

Banned
    Showed up Thursday. Fired up the pot today and cast a couple of hundred. Took awhile for the mold to warm up but once it did through some nice frosty bullets! I noticed with the brass molds when the bullets start to stick in the mold that I have to slow down just a bit. But it only takes a light rap with the mallet to knock them loose. Plan on powder coating some tomorrow. This is like my 3rd or 4th mold form Milhec, great molds and worth the wait.

Boolit Mold
    any 4cav brass,bevel base,no lube groove left? 6 alu would work

Boolit Bub
    I'd like a 4 cavity 160 no lube groove if still available

Nevermind
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0218.jpg  
    Last edited by MAGA; 09-29-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Vendor Sponsor

Miha- Can This one be rerun? I see a need with the IDPA shooters. I can do Honcho if needed.

Vendor Sponsor

Miha - I would like to start up a new GB for this mold, do you agree that it can be done?

Quote Originally Posted by MiHec View Post
    359-153 2R (9mm) SOLID Group buy, - MP Molds - October 2016

-Cast .359 cal bullets 153 grain solid
    - Flat base or bevel base (you choose)
    -Steel sprue plate
    -Hardened steel alignment pins
    - Allen keys are included
    -RCBS/Lyman top punch is included
    - Use LEE 6 cavity handle or MP mold handles (NOT included)
    -Sample of sprue lube is included (15ml)

-Price is 110$ for 4 cav. brass or 6 cav. aluminum. (Paypal will be in euros at current exchange rate)

Prices are with shipping included.

This will be really fast run - blocks and cherry are ready as we speak

Sequence of events: Participants order molds and are placed on the list, the Group Buy will close (which will be posted on the thread) at some time determined by MiHec, the molds are made from the orders on the list at the time it is closed or by altering what you want via PM to MiHec after it's closed. Extra molds should be available... order them by PM to MiHec. Invoices will be sent out via e-mail from the listed addresses and you pay by using Paypal...... Invoice will be in Euros which Paypal converts from Euros to dollars. After you pay, the mold gets shipped.

Please list your Forum name and your e-mail address in suitable form and the number and version (brass or aluminum) of molds you want.

Attachment 179137

P.s. I can do shorter bullet at the back (flat base only then). We can go with weights 135 and 147 grains, too.

IMPORTANT!!!!!

​With NO LUBE GROOVE mold will drop 160 grains with WW alloy.

List:

1. Lill_svensson(at)hotmail.com..............Aluminum, no lube groove, bevel base.
    2. Amadaus101at outlook dot com..........147grs flat base in 6 cavity aluminum
    3. ari.k.liikanen att gmail.com.......153 grs bevel base in 6 cavity aluminum with MP mold handles
    4. brynjulv.afdal att gmail dot................153gr bevel base in 6 cavity aluminum, no lube groove + handles
    5. bardisattva at gmail dot com..........147grs flat base NO LUBE in 6 cavity aluminum
    7. email is natewesselink at gmail dot com .......6 cavity aluminum 147gr no lube groove
    8. Eric.johnston55 at Gmail dot com.............147 no lube groove flat base 6 cavity aluminum
    9. ace.lundberg at gmail dot com................153gr bevel base in 6 cavity aluminum, no lube groove
    10. jonas.bjork84 at gmail.com...................153gn, brass, no lube groove, bevel base
    11. don-smith at comcast.net.......................135gn flat base no lube 4 cavity brass
    12. millersutfin at comcast.net..................153gn, aluminum, no lube groove, bevel base
    14. Dilligaf at URI dot EDU................153gr bevel base in 6 cavity aluminum
    15.ddranch at redshift dot com..................135gr no lube groove, brass, 4 cavity plus a set of handles
    16. raedwards77 at g mail dot com...............6 cavity flat base no lube groove 147 grain
    17. greg (at) watch mans tower.... com...............147gr without lube groove flat base, 6 cavity aluminum
    18. bzajdek at hotmail dot com..........................147 flat base no lube grove, 6 cavity aluminum
    19. dragon813gt at yahoo dot com.....................135 flat base, 4cav brass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456