Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLoad Data
RepackboxRotoMetals2WidenersReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What women have taught me!

Boolit Buddy

What women have taught me!

What have women taught me in my life?

Women have taught me that they cannot be trusted to be honest. They have taught me not to open up to them, despite how much they want that. They have taught me that they all cheat. They have taught me that no matter how much you think the next one is different than all the rest, not to forget that they are all the same. They have taught me that they will do everything in their power to drive you away, and then complain that you are not close enough to them. They will convince you to do all kinds of things for them and that no matter how much you do, that it will never be enough. They will complain that you never include them, but will always have a reason not to accept an invitation.

They have taught me that it is better to be alone forever, than to suffer their lessons!

Boolit Grand Master
    For some men, a woman is like a house. Renting makes sense.

Don Verna

Wishing you a better day tomorrow. Don't do anything irreversible tonight.

Boolit Master

Winchester, you just described my ex-wife. That being said, what brought this on? Oh, my second wife and I have been married just short of 17 years, and nary a fight. A few hurt feelings here and there, and the occasional disagreement, but NO fights. You gotta get up and try! (borrowed that from P!nk, believe it or not!)
    Lead Forever!

The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms.' If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. -Ken Konecki, July 27, 1992

John Galt was here.

"Politics is the art of postponing an answer until it is no longer relevant". (From the movie 'Red Tails')

Boolit Master

I'm sorry you've such bad dealings with women.
    It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years (Abe Lincoln)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” George Washington

Boolit Master
    winchester85, you just have to find the right one. The right one is the one who puts your happiness ahead of her own. Yeah, I know they're rare; like tryin' to find hen's teeth. But, they do exist. Mrs. smokeywolf is my third wife. If at first you don't succeed try try again.
    I was in my 40s when we got together; in my 60s now. Like Bloodman14, we don't fight. Have so much in common it's near impossible to find anything to fight about.

Also, just as she puts my happiness ahead of her own, I put her happiness ahead of mine.

Reason the good ones are hard to find is, women embracing today's morals and values are worthless. You've got to find an old fashioned girl. They're more precious than a chest full of diamonds and just about as rare as an honest politician.
    A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms *shall not be infringed*.

"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"While the people have property, arms in their hands, and only a spark of noble spirit, the most corrupt Congress must be mad to form any project of tyranny."
    - Rev. Nicholas Collin, Fayetteville Gazette (N.C.), October 12, 1789

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by winchester85 View Post
    <snip>

They have taught me that it is better to be alone forever, than to suffer their lessons!
    And how many years did it take you to learn this lesson?

I learned that women are bat-excrement crazy even before I ever dated one, just by watching how much my mother made my father's life miserable. And she wasn't anywhere near as bat-excrement crazy as some of the women I have seen.

Women just think *differently*...
    Last edited by NavyVet1959; 10-16-2016 at 03:33 AM.

For the most part all things said some what true. But oh what a sad world with out them. gd
    "The good sense of the people will always be found to be the best army.They may be led astray for a moment,but will soon correct themselves" - Thomas Jefferson

I wasn't Born in the south but I got there as soon as I could.
    I like this site. MOSTLY good people. good ideas.

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't!!
    "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped." — Groucho Marx

"We are born naked, wet, and hungry. Then things get worse"

This is when you find out what being a Man is all about. You have to take care of yourself, and stick to your guns. Don't "waffle", compromise, or submit yourself to a woman. Lay down the rules/laws and stay the course. Women "think" they want the **** complained about in the first post. When they experience manliness, they learn what they really want. Resolve, duty, authority, toughness, commitment. Women have been so mislead by TV and movies, they have no center. Be the Sun upon which they revolve.

There is a YouTube channel called the "Art of Manliness". They have many great videos including the "14 red flags to watch when dating". Take a year off from the ladies. Get to know yourself, and your friends again. Take care of your needs. Don't have sex on the first couple of dates either. Those relationships seemed to be better ones in my experience.
    "...journalism may be the greatest plague we face today - as the world becomes more and more complicated and our minds are trained for more and more simplification"
    Nassim Taleb
    'Fooled by Randomness'

Boolit Master

"Women just think *differently*... " Navyvet

Shouldn't that be; Women just "think" differently?
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Boolit Master

Pro Patria-Ne Desit Virtus

Boolit Master
    That's not a very pleasant outlook , just find a good one and don't ruin her . Don't ruin her is more important than finding a good one .

Is this National Bad Day or something? You guys need to go back to bed and get some rest. It's gonna be all right.

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O
    Women and Men are sinners. You both have to practices forgiveness or it will fail.

Everyone will hurt you. You choose who that will be!

Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Master

Smile

I Did,nt Smoke,Drink or associate with women until I was fourteen years old.That gave me time to weigh them up and see their foibles, idiosycracies and Pecadillos .I came to the conclusion that starting so late in my life gave me the wisdom to combat the battle of the sexes.Nope they win every time.Just Joking honest darling please put down the baseball bat.

Boolit Master

If a man has recurring problems with women, it might be time to take a look at the constant in the situation.

Boolit Master
    Here's some good advice. Never get married!

Boolit Master

I have been married to my 2nd wife for 39 years, after the first
    year and things were going fairly well, I live in a zone of "Cautiously Optimistic."
    Political correctness is a national suicide pact.

I am a sovereign individual, accountable
    only to God and my own conscience.

Well...I've heard all this before, even said some of it myself regarding my 'X'...but, the problem with me was that I picked her based on the 'package' and I never looked on the inside...you can take it from there.
    If I had quit then...I'd missed out on some real good living...now with a wife of 38 years...been together for 40!
    a m e r i c a n p r a v d a

Be a Patriot . . . expose their lies!

“In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” G. Orwell

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Too many young people base a marraige on having some good sex when they are that age. That doesn't necessarily last forever. I think the most important aspect of marraige is finding someone who is your best friend first and foremost. I'm now happily single, as I haven't found anyone who I think meets that simple standard.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast