MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Inline FabricationLoad DataReloading EverythingLee Precision
Wideners Repackbox

Thread: Ok, who stole the RCE set on eBay?

Boolit Buddy

Ok, who stole the RCE set on eBay?

I totally forgot to up my bid on that .358 swage set. That was a great deal at the price it sold for. Didn't really need it but man I was tempted when it's under 500.. Caught me sleeping

Boolit Master

I would have bid in a heartbeat but I already have Dave Corbin 4S 358 "H" dies and truncated cone pistol die set. By the way Mckenziedrums, did you ever get your 308 set from Richard? I still havn't got mine. You thought I was going to get the set he was making for you. I also had a 257 set and some jackets ordered and havn't gotten those either. They were ordered in March 2015 & he lost my order, found it March 2016 and nothing since. I guess it's time to email him again.

Bob
    Si hostes visibilis, etiam tu

Boolit Buddy
    I did get the 308 dies and later the hollow point punch for the 30 cal as well. Have a few items outstanding like a draw/trim set that I haven't asked about in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    I would have bid in a heartbeat but I already have Dave Corbin 4S 358 "H" dies and truncated cone pistol die set. By the way Mckenziedrums, did you ever get your 308 set from Richard? I still havn't got mine. You thought I was going to get the set he was making for you. I also had a 257 set and some jackets ordered and havn't gotten those either. They were ordered in March 2015 & he lost my order, found it March 2016 and nothing since. I guess it's time to email him again.

Bob
    Funny how he has .308 in stock on his web page!