Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingWidenersInline FabricationRepackbox
Load Data Lee Precision
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLL, anyone willing to sell a can of liquid floor wax?

Even with high shipping costs it's cheap to use. Figure it out using about 25,000 boolits per can.

Has anyone even finished using the first can yet?
    A deplorable that votes!

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle333 View Post
    and just because they'll let you put it in the cart doesn't mean they actually have it.
    This was my concern when I ordered a lot. It was not from them but some other online retailer that seemed kind of sketchy. I ordered the amount they were showing in stock. All but three cans showed up. The remaining three showed up three weeks later. Figured I wasn't getting those but I did. Sometimes you take chances and win

Boolit Buddy

look on amazon , 2 cans 88 bux
    I like 1911's and Wheel Guns , Wood Stocks and Blue Metal , Dislike Black on Black and Magazines on Rifles whats this country coming to.
    Amateur Radio Station -KB5SMG- since 1994 Call sign change as of 8-15-17 WB5MG *** My Station now consist of a new * Icom 7300 * along with a new * Ameritron AL-80B Amp * and various other goodies. * Alinco DX70T * HF radio in my truck I can Be emailed at rockinpmanager@gmail.com

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by kmrra View Post
    look on amazon , 2 cans 88 bux
    Well that's half price because one can was going for $88 a few months back.

Boolit Master
    Well, i ordered 2 cans from the Hammerhead supply link on the 1st page, so we shall see. Shipping is ridiculous but judging by what it sells for elsewhere and i don't have to scrounge around to find it, I took the easy path.
    Thanks for the link kmrra!
    ~ Chris

Casting, reloading, shooting, collecting, restoring, smithing, etc, I love it all but most importantly, God, Family, The United States Constitution and Freedom...

God Bless our Troops, Veterans and First Responders!

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
    Accuracy, Power & Speed

Boolit Buddy

Hammerhead Supply

Thought I'd struck gold when I found HH Supply last week. HOWEVER, after trying their phone numerous times with no response (only a recorded message from an answering service) I decided to check their reviews. Suggest anyone contemplating a purchase from them do the same...

Boolit Grand Master

Back in the woods a piece, just outside Auburn, AL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodogsandman View Post
    Even with high shipping costs it's cheap to use. Figure it out using about 25,000 boolits per can.

Has anyone even finished using the first can yet?
    I haven't used half of the first can yet. I'm hoping to get 20 years out of my supply and then I'll either quit or there will be something better.
    KE4GWE - - - - - - Colt 1860, it just feels right.

Boolit Master
    I got lucky and found a can yesterday. You might say it cost me a $100. This gal took me to her place for some service. I saw this can of liquid wax in her kitchen. It was full. I took that as a sign I should start using BLL. Told her I wouldn't charge for the service if I could get that can of wax. DEAL! She thinks she got a free one, so we both won.
    Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. -- H.L. Mencken

The notion that a radical is one who hates his country is naïve and usually idiotic. He is, more likely, one who likes his country more than the rest of us, and is thus more disturbed than the rest of us when he sees it debauched. He is not a bad citizen turning to crime; he is a good citizen driven to despair.― H.L. Mencken

Stay away from Hammer Head Supply!

I ordered three cans from them weeks ago, and have received nothing. They do not answer their phone, do not reply to voice mail or email!

After I was unable to contact them, I searched the internet for reviews on Hammer Head Supply. I found out that I wasn't the only one.

Save yourself the trouble... Stay away from Hammer Head Supply!
    "Things sure are a lot more like the way they are now than they used to be." --Yogi Berra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12