RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingWideners
Load DataRepackboxLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers for the Wife and I

Boolit Buddy

Prayers for the Wife and I

On Wednesday my wife and I took our 47 year old son to the emergency room. He had been sick for a couple weeks, with a bad back and what we assumed was the flu.He had been there before. They had given him pain killers and told him to get rest.
    At 2:00 AM Wednesday he told me he needed to go again as he felt he was dying. I didn't agree about the dying part but, I could see that he was in real pain. We went to the ER and they admitted him and began a battery of tests. We told him we were going to go get some sleep and would be back.
    At 10:00 am the wife talked to the Dr and he told us it was very grave. His heart had stopped, but they had got it going again. We now watched him and I noticed his BP rate was very low. As I watched it dropped to 31/17.. I told the wife we had better leave as people suddenly appeared with lots of gadgets.
    That was the last time we saw him alive. We buried him last evening. They say his heart just quit.

Sir my heart aches for you! Fathers should not have to bury Son's.

You will be in my prayers.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    snowtigger I offer my condolences for your loss . I pray for comfort and healing for you and your family .

Lord be close to this family as they deal with their loss . Give comfort and strength to reorganize their lives realizing this is a temporary separation . Give them relief with the good memories they have to ease this passing . Help them Lord as only you can . In Jesus name I ask . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Boolit Master
    Sincere Heartfelt Prayers for you...I don't now how to comfort you with this immense loss... May the One who can comfort you be with you.....

Dale

Boolit Master

Prayers sent
    "In God we trust, in all others, check the manual!"

Boolit Master

prayers sent

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father,
    please comfort these people of yours.
    It is a difficult time, and there are no earthly answers.
    In Christ's Name
    Mike
    NRA Benefactor 2004 USAF RET 1971-95

Moderator Emeritus

Good grief, Snotigger! I am SO sorry for your loss! My son is about your son's age, and he has some health problems that nobody seems to be able to figure out. I also lost the closest thing I'll ever have to having had a 2nd son when he and my son were both 21. It's not quite the same, but I know at least a little about how you must feel. It's been said that it's not "natural" for a parent to have to bury a son, and it's true that it's not typical. But none of us know the hour of our passing from this realm to the next. And not one of us is assured tomorrow.

Please accept my truly heartfelt empathy in your suffering for this loss. Only with God's help can one get through this. God bless you, even in this. Amen.

Boolit Master

prayers
    WebMonkey
    Retired 19D
    Psalm 91:9
    Honda 919

Boolit Master

Amen to the prayers.

Snowtigger, my heart and sympathy goes out to you and your wife. I truly understand your loss.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Perma-Banned

Sorry to hear about this.

I don't know what to say, other than that.

Prayer sent.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Lord you are the only source of comfort to pain from the loss of a child. Please pore your grace on this family and walk them through to stages of grief to be able to deal with this tradgity. Your mercy will comfort them.
    Amen

My heart is broken. Sincere condolences. May God give you comfort.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

I am so sorry for your immeasurable loss. Father grant them the peace that surpasses all understanding as they walk through this very deep valley and comfort their hearts I pray in Jesus name.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Here if I aint gone,, Were there's a gator in the bushes & SHE"S callin my name
    Prayers sent. May the Lord be with you & your wife.
    H/D

Boolit Buddy
    I will keep you in my prayers during your loss. It is tough, faith, family and time will heal your heartache. I buried a one year old daughter a few years ago, and know she is with me every step of every day smiling down. Belle please watch over this family during this tough time. PM me if you ever need to talk Snow.

amen, amen.
    death is an enemy that's why it hurts so much.

I have no words but feel your pain - May God hold and cherish him and may he grant you comfort and peace.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

I'm sorry for your loss my family will includes yours in our prayers tonight.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Heavenly Father we come before You tonight with heavy hearts, We bring snowtiggers family as they have lost a son. Father we know that You are the great comforter and that nothing is beyond Your ways, We ask that You will look in on this family and give them peace and comfort during this most trying time in their lives. Father we ask that we will draw strength from Your word and that we give You all honor and glory in all things, In Jesus name, Amen