Inline FabricationLee PrecisionSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Reloading EverythingTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Repackbox Wideners

Thread: Powder Dispenser

Powder Dispenser

Yesterday I asked a question about Hornady powder measure. And today I came home from work and there sat a new Lyman Gen6 powder drop. My wife said she saw me looking at them on the Midway site. She could not fine the Hornady so she got the Lyman she hopes that I would not be mad. I am not mad at all. I love my wife likes reloading and shooting. So whats the reviews on the Lyman Gen6.

I've had the Gen 6 for a couple of years. It's very straight forward and easy to use. Every once in awhile after the 3 minute warm it requires a second calibration to zero. I have RCBS check weights and it stays accurate thru out a 4 hour sessions. When loading 30/06 on a single stage it keeps pace with bullet seating.
    I didn't buy this Gen 6. I wouldn't have bought it but my SIL got it for my birthday. Now that I have used it I really like it.

The problem I've have has nothing to do with the Gen 6 but with everything touch screen. For some reason touch screens don't respond very well to my finger's touch. I've tried those touch screen pencils and they work a little better. I just have to touch any touch screen multiple times for it to respond.
    "An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out." Will Rogers

Boolit Buddy
    Does your wife have a sister?