Reloading EverythingLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Inline Fabrication MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Verse of 9/27

Boolit Master

Verse of 9/27

8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
    9 Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.
    10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms.
    11 If anyone speaks, they should do so as one who speaks the very words of God. If anyone serves, they should do so with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Been a bit of a slacker, no excuse.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master

The way the world oughta be - This is what we aspire to among other things. Thanks Derek
    Being human is not for sissies.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    The second commandment , stewardship , spreading the gospel , worship . Thank you Derek !
    No turning back , No turning back !

Super Moderator Emeritus
    great word to guide the daily walk in this world that has forgotten how to be civil

Thanks Derek.
    "To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever."
    Amen
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, Derek. Whenever I see or hear two Christians fighting, I always think of verse 8. This is much of what I meant when I've said that just becoming Christians doen't make us "instant angels." We STILL have a long road ahead of us at that point, and it's always filled with pitfalls. , snares and dangers, and we have to use our God-given intellect to steer our way through, around or over them. And even the best of us have some "rudder trouble" now and then, and brush an ice berg. That's when God's continuing grace comes in, if only we'll acknowledge, confess and ask forgiveness. It's our natural tendency to be bull-headed, and VERY easy to follow that route to self-induced trouble. Who among us hasn't done that on occasion? But as Christians, the main thing is that we CAN get back on the track, even if we get momentarily derailed, and then just keep on toward our destination. What a wonderful and righteous God we worship!

Moderator Emeritus

If the world followed those verses police and military would be out of a job.....we can only hope that it will come to pass....thanks for the verses....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan