Snyders Jerky Load Data

Thread: Dog wants his ball

Boolit Master

The LAST State to allow Conceal Carry -The new 5O

Dog wants his ball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhKd7XPpx4c

They (Dogs) are certainly a gift from God
    LOYALTY ABOVE ALL ELSE, EXCEPT HONOR

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading." -- Thomas Jefferson

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."
    Theodore Roosevelt

NRA
    BENEFACTOR LIFE MEMBER

Boolit Mold
    That one determined dog
    Never under estimate the power of stupid people in large in large numbers!!!

"Hope" is not a viable plan and voting for undefined "change" is nothing short of certifiable insanity.

Boolit Master
    Good show , that's fetching .

Boolit Buddy
    Improvise Adapt Overcome
    "A house divided against its self can not stand" Abraham Lincoln

We hunters, trappers, fishermen, and shooting sports enthusiasts are the house. But we are divided and are our own worst enemy. If we do not stand together we will fall individually.

My dog's favorite toy is a squeaking pig toy from Walmart. My dog liked it so much that I bought another one for a friend to give to his dog. His dog liked it so much that he bought one to give to a friend for her dog.
    I can put all my dog's toys on the floor and she will go for that pig every time.

Moderator Emeritus

My lab always had a favorite tennis ball out of the dozen or so she had around the house and yard. I would toss one that wasn't her favorite and she would take off in the opposite direction and go find "her" ball. I finally died it green so I could tell it apart. She would play with the others but her ball was always with her. When we went hunting she made me put it in my pack so she knew where it was!

Moderator Emeritus

Great video. Thanks. My new pup surely wants to climb trees when a squirrel gets away from her by running up one. She hasn't gotten it figured out yet, but if she ever does ..... those squirrels are in for TROUBLE!!! Dogs are the most fascinating animals ever, and their passion for whatever they were bred for is amazing. I think some want to fly, because I've had a couple of bird dogs that, when a covey flushed, tried to snap at the flushing quail in the air as they rose, and one, a few times, actually got some feathers! Now THAT is passion put to use! Bird dogs, and others who have been trained for particular tasks and species, can be the most obsessive animals on earth, I think. Just amazing to watch!

Boolit Grand Master

Ours loves a flying pig we got from Cabelas. Rope on one end and a little slot on the head which is held to the body with an elastic thing. Stretch it out and it will fly 40 or 50ft. We got her a flying duck one but she ignored it and only wants a flying pig for some reason
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master
    what a good puppy, thanks for sharing.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Our pig was orange with red dots on it. My little Casey dog loves that thing. It normally spends a week or two behind the couch, comes out for a day, then goes behind the couch when it gets too annoying. He really loves that pig, takes out his aggression on it.