Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2WidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Repackbox Inline Fabrication

Thread: remington 10 shot gun parts

Boolit Master

remington 10 shot gun parts

I have a bunch of parts that if any need some let me know.
    I didn't list In for sale as there are a bunch and no way to price. and this is to help some one that needs parts.
    pm me with what you may be looking for

Boolit Master

'Bout a hundred miles from the Gulf of Mexico
    Too many, if tell you I have a new model 10 that has 23 rounds fired through it, would you believe me? It came to my dad from a family friend who bought it new, shot it 6 or 8 times, then put it in his closet! Old guy was dying, and gave it to my dad,( Dad has since passed away) and apologized for not have the rest of the first box of shells! We fired to be sure of function, then cleaned it up and stored it! I'll keep you in mind if I see one come around for sure! (Got no ideas of value, but we will never sell it!) thanks for letting me tell my story about a fine old piece of Remington history.
    I firmly believe that you should only get treated by how you act, not by who or what you are!!

Boolit Master
    Many years ago I aquired a model 10. It was just a box of parts. I put it together but as I recall couldent get it to function properly. I don't remember what it needed but I couldent find parts anywhere. I haven't seen it in years, I wonder what ever happened to it?

I suspect it was in a shed that I had used for my reloading, casting, gunsmith work that burnt down after I had moved away and my brother moved in. The shed set in the woods and a forest fire got it.
    Some people live and learn but I mostly just live