RepackboxLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad Data
Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Wideners Inline Fabrication

Thread: Black Prince it is so!

Boolit Master

Black Prince it is so!

Shot the first match with the new combo 40-65 and an MVA Malcolm scope. Holy Moly is it ever nice being able to see something besides a sorta black blur.
    First of all because of the shooting positions and the competitors are all old we only shoot pigs at 300yds and rams at 600yds and they hang on chains so we don't have to reset them. 20 rounds each position. Since I haven't had time to work up a new load for the faster twist barrel I shot my old load. I hit 18 at 300yds both misses called (you can do that pretty easy with a scope). Went back to 600yds and hit 14 which bests my previous high by one. Month before last I was having so much trouble seeing the blurs at 600 that I quit because I couldn't get on target.
    Life is good again. BTW I won the match as well. Mainly because my shooting buddy was having a bad day and his daughter was spotting for him and was having trouble picking up the misses. He has been trying to get her into the sport and finally got her a gun built that won't kick the snot out of her. She is very slight of build, not much over a 100lbs.

Bob
    GUNFIRE! The sound of Freedom!

Boolit Grand Master Don McDowell's Avatar
    Yeeehaaw. Way to go Bob Really glad to hear that set up is working out for you.
    Long range rules, the rest drool.

Dang it Boz!!

Awwwwwww crap. Ya coulda gone all day without posting that Boz. Now I'm gonna hafta check it out and if I can see through it then I'll start thinking it'll be good to be able to see the sights and the target. Then I'll rationalize why I oughta do it. Then I'll end up with one of them thangs on my rifle.

THEN I'll have a FUGLY rifle jiss like you and it'll be all yer fault.
    I hope yer happy.

Yew ain't right cause anybody that would jump outta a perfectly good airplane jiss ain't at all rite.

So is zat fugly thang a 3 or a 6 power? Not that I care mind you. I AIN'T interested in one.

YET!!!
    The America I love was when the engine was a V-8, the exhausts were dual, the shift was four on the floor, the white walls were wide, the chrome was thick, the women were straight, and there was no such thing as the as the EPA.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Black Prince View Post
    Awwwwwww crap. Ya coulda gone all day without posting that Boz. Now I'm gonna hafta check it out and if I can see through it then I'll start thinking it'll be good to be able to see the sights and the target. Then I'll rationalize why I oughta do it. Then I'll end up with one of them thangs on my rifle.

THEN I'll have a FUGLY rifle jiss like you and it'll be all yer fault.
    I hope yer happy.Yeh I agree they ain't as purty as them vernier sites.

Yew ain't right cause anybody that would jump outta a perfectly good airplane jiss ain't at all rite.Who said anything about them bein good?

So is zat fugly thang a 3 or a 6 power? Not that I care mind you. I AIN'T interested in one.6X and did you know them blurry black spots look jess like pigs & male sheep thru that Fugly tube thingy!

YET!!!
    Guess I'm sort of like a crack dealer EH?

Bob
    GUNFIRE! The sound of Freedom!

Wal JUST DAM!!!
    The America I love was when the engine was a V-8, the exhausts were dual, the shift was four on the floor, the white walls were wide, the chrome was thick, the women were straight, and there was no such thing as the as the EPA.