RepackboxTitan ReloadingWidenersLee Precision
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Load Data

Thread: Verse 8/31

Boolit Master

Verse 8/31

Almost forgot today

3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
    4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.
    5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.
    6 So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober.
    7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night.
    8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet.
    9 For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him.
    11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, Derek. Another poignant and timely post.

Boolit Master

Thanks Derek! I read 2 chapters a day to my wife, then she and I will discuss what was read. Been doing it for almost 20 years, starting in Gensis right through Revelation, then starting over. Having said that the blessing of reading your posts is, it's always different, always timely and always special! Keep up the good work and forgive me for not acknowledging your efforts more often.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same......." - Ronald Reagan

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived." - George Patton

The second amendment is a nail on which hangs a picture of freedom - member Alex 4x4 Tver, Russia

Thanks Derek. This seems very appropriate for right here in this group.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.