Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLoad DataRepackbox
WidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: prayers for my PaPa

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SSGOldfart View Post
    Amen,sounds like he's doing little better,I hate that "fuzzy feeling" myself
    With a softball size tumor on his neck "better" is a relative term. I'll keep up my daily prayers and check in with the current caregivers (my father and now an inlaw). As I mentioned before there is no return from a terminal diagnosis, the best I can hope for is following his wishes and chasing away anyone bothering him. Thanks yall for listening and letting me vent my frustrations here as they come. Looks to be a few more weeks at this point, I'm not happy to see him go but I hate to see him like this and I know he hates it too.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent.

Prayer offered for the best possible outcome for him and comfort for you and your family
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Moderator Emeritus

Father, Please make Derek's PaPa comfortable. Take any fears from him, his family, and his friends. Father, PaPa needs your special attention for peace, comfort, and grace as he approaches the end. Father, You are in charge and not one of us know when our final moments will occur; but please make those precious final moments special ones for Derek, his family, and PaPa's friends. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Derek the family of cast boolits is with you and praying

Prayer on the way.

Boolit Master
    Thanks yall, truly appreciate it.

Thanks Yall!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Jim View Post
    Derek the family of cast boolits is with you and praying

Jim is right . We care and are praying .
    No turning back , No turning back !

+3 with the above. Derek, you are on the top of my prayer list.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    Thanks again yall for letting me get my frustrations out. He passed peacefully in his sleep at 3:52pm this afternoon. The vigil is over and he is out of pain. Per his request he will be interred next to my grandma/his wife and 2 sons that have passed on. I appreciate all the well wishes and prayers, he is home now and out of pain.

Thanks Yall!

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Lord be close to Derek and his family as they adjust their lives . Keep and comfort them Lord and help them strengthen one another . Thank you for being there for them Lord . Thank you Lord . Amen
    No turning back , No turning back !

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Boaz View Post
    Lord be close to Derek and his family as they adjust their lives . Keep and comf ort them Lord and help them strengthen one another . Thank you for being there for them Lord . Thank you Lord . Amen
    Derek, I could not say it any better....Rest in Peace PaPa.....May God bless Derek, his family, and the friends that were close to his father. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Super Moderator Emeritus
    We pray for Derek and his family as they walk through the stages of grief and the services for his grandfather. Lord hold them and guide them let your grace flow and support them.
    Thank you Lord for being there to help Derek.
    Amen

Moderator Emeritus

Dear Lord, please be with Derek and his Papa's whole family. Help them to be joyful and thankful that they had such a man in their lives, rather than sorrowful that he's not there any more. Send your grace and mercy to them, and let your satisfaction and appreciation descend on them in this, their hour of sorrow. It is impossible for us to not feel a void where these great ones in our lives used to occupy. Help us all to learn that all that is, and all that we are, belongs to you, and grant us the peace that comes with knowing thee more fully. Amen.

Amen to all the above. Derek, I know that this was not unexpected, even so, it doesn't make it any easier. My sincere condolences and prayer in this time of grieving.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master
    indeed thanks again. I guess I should've clarified, Mr Eugene Peoples (God rest his soul) refused to be named "grandpa" or any mixture there of. Hence forth he has always been and always shall be known as "PaPa" with a pronunciation like "papal" rhymes with yall. I've known the end was near since he let me back in the house months ago and will honor his wishes as best possible. I chased out as many visitors as I could and he died peacefully with just my father and I as he wanted. If anyone is stubborn enough to haunt us from the grave, it would be him. As such I didn't take any chances beyond asking for prayers here. I want to thank yall for letting me vent through this, and as such it is over. My Dad is back in Dallas, and it was best PaPa got to go home for a short while instead of lingering in a home for months.

Thanks Yall!

Perma-Banned

Prayer sent for the family.

Prayer sent.

Prayer sent
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Moderator Emeritus

You did very well, Derek. I think it was in "The Shootist" where John Wayne in character as J. B. Books, commented that there's nothing more personal than a man's crossing over, and I'm sure that Papa was glad that you and your Dad were there with him for his crossing over. It's what I'd want, and I think the best a person can do for men like your Papa. It's hard to keep the friends and neighbors out, but you did, and you did very well in so doing. I know this meant something to your Papa that was significant, and I know he appreciates what you two did for him at the last. Thanks for being a great grandson. These things matter.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast