Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingWideners
Reloading Everything

Thread: Chapel is a place for all to bring their needs.

Super Moderator Emeritus

Chapel is a place for all to bring their needs.

This is not a place to debate theology.nor is it a place were what church you attend is important. Here all are equal and welcome. All of us who love the Lord will be neighbors in heaven singing praises to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
    No one's opinion is more important than yours. Remember we need each other for fellowship, prayer, and community of believers.
    If we stand together, pray together we will see many miracles happen.
    Will you help us build the chapel into a place of prayer, help for those in need and a place of peace?

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    I agree Jim . This has been a place of prayer , praise and caring for one another . A place loyal to the second great commandment . We have stuck together through sickness , depression , joblessness , marital problems , sick pets , spiritual crisis , learning and the loss of loved ones .

Many of us have made good friends here , we are always willing to listen , to offer prayer unconditionally to our Lord Jesus Christ's for intercession in others lives . Open invitation to pray . We are equal here and enjoy each others fellowship .

Agree and agree. Kind of sad to have to be reminded though. Go in Peace.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Well said and Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

You know, you're right. The rest probably need to be in the pit. There's a natural tendency to post here simply because of the positive nature of the great folks here, but I think you have a point, and a good one. Posting in the pit always invites the crazies and those who'd try to take the conversation downward, but this place probably should best be used only for the reasons you cite. I've probably been an offender in this, because so much great stuff gets posted here. I'll have to watch that. When I try to illustrate what some post means to me, from my perspective, it's all too often taken as a challenge to others, which it's never intended to be at all! But maybe this place should be reserved for the issues you cite. It's certainly appropriate.

Our natural aversion to the pit has kind'a driven some posts here that are probably more appropriate in the politic and religion segment of the forum. If I forget and err, somebody punch me in the ribs with a PM, will ya'? Seriously!

Moderator Emeritus

I agree with the above ^ statements....all are welcome; we are here to help those in need.......Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Banned

It is a blessing and honor to be able to pray for our Brothers and Sisters in Christ.

Perm-Banned
    it is a wonderful thing that members can bring there needs to the chapel and have true born again christians pray for those needs to our wonderful God in his Sons name. in my own life time i have witnessed many needs met after prayers about them. i dont think any need is too big. an example i have seen is a older barren women who was told that she would never ever have children have 3 children after a prayer was said over her. a hernia healed instantly and never ever returned after a prayer was over him. doors for opportunities instantly opened in jobs and schooling when these people were prayed for. what i am trying to say is this, if you have a need, and if you feel you can ask and express it here, do so. the word prayer warrior is familiar to most here. we have a lot of them here. we dont claim the glory, its all done in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the glory belongs to God and His Son. all the faith you need is asking, the rest is up to God and God does not fail.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    I loved the scripture posts and thoughts you fellows post, I think this is a place where we all find a common ground. His name is Jesus and we all serve Him. Keep up the great posts and thought to help one another make it through the day. We should edify one another and feed starving souls living water, the word. Pray for needs, and support one another when one hurts.

Boolit Grand Master
    I am not a Christian yet, but agree completely that the Chaple is not the place to argue theology. Those discussions should be posted and/or moved to the Pit.

Even if you do not believe, you should have the decency to allow people with common beliefs to come together in peace. You are not entitled to enter, but you are welcomed to, and you are required to show respect.

Well said sir!

Whatever our opinion of another person elsewhere, here we should all be brothers.

Perm-Banned
    i am thinking also that anything that smacks of politics should go else where. this political christian thing never ever mentions christ and has its own motives. here on the chapel it is a place to built up the body of believers and expand the kingdom of God, not to put a cloud over it of political christiananity masked as christiananity. the pit is where you can go at it, in church its all about the Lord Jesus Christ, and his Father, nothing else. lets have real church.

I am not a Christian yet,
    I like that attitude! You are in good company;

(John 1:47-48) "Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile! {48} Nathanael saith unto him, Whence knowest thou me? Jesus answered and said unto him, Before that Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee."

HE has His eye on you...

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Reminder that we do not care where you go to church.
    We care that you know the Lord Jesus Christ and this is not a place to bury someone in your particular brand of church. The Chapel is for all to come and state their prayer needs and praise reports. Share their victories and sorrows with a loving group of believers.

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar
    Agreed , we are here to support one another . To praise GOD .
    No turning back , No turning back !