RepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
WidenersInline FabricationRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Load Data Lee Precision

Thread: Passing of a wonderful old Friend and Brother from another Mother.

Boolit Buddy

Passing of a wonderful old Friend and Brother from another Mother.

A great Friend has passed to day. Johny Taylor of West Valley City Utah passed this morning around 4:00 am.

He was a Father, Husband, and old Sailor and a great boxer in his youth. But what I love about him the most is even though he has suffered bad brain injury"s as a result of boxing he never said an unkind word, argued with you, stopped smiling, stopped joking around, never put any one down, He loves his Wife and Children and Grand Children.

He was hit by a car crossing the road and badly injured hid right leg and foot. He walked with a bent down foot the rest of his life. The driver was in the wrong he could have taken every thing the person had that hit him in the crosswalk. He did not. He said oh well and suffered for years afterwards he loved to walk, he would walk 3 miles ad a day when he could. he slowed down and would get confused and just sit down and wait to be picked up. sitting on a bus stop bench some where on his route. He went to Wendy's and got a burger every day. He walked from his home. When he went in Wendy's they knew him by name and he ate at the same table and they started his order as soon as he walked in, he had the same thing for years.

To a Great Friend and My Brother I say thank you for the Memories and the Love you have for your fellow Man God Bless you and may the Angels walk this new journey with you. Till we meet again.

Boolit Master

RIP and God bless
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Boolit Master

My condolences. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.

James

Boolit Master

it's not easy losing a friend, someone to share beers with whom.can Finnish your jokes and play remeber the time we.....as long as you tell the stories and honor their memories they wl.still be with us.

Boolit Master

it's not easy losing a friend, someone to share beers with whom.can Finnish your jokes and play remeber the time we.....as long as you tell the stories and honor their memories they willl.still be with us.

Moderator Emeritus

What a great testimony....one we should try to imitate...Sorry for your loss....but God has a greater need for him.....Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Moderator Emeritus

Paul, it says something about you as well to have had a friend like this. Most folks these days would just ignore him and pretend he didn't exist, and it would be their loss of course. One of the most surprising and instructive things I've ever learned in this life is that there's something we can learn and benefit from if we just pay attention. Even the lowliest and humblest have something to teach us if we're simply not so haughty as to ignore them. Some of the most poignant lessons I've ever learned have been from some of the most humble folks I've dealt with.

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Super Moderator Emeritus
    may the Lord comfort you and his family. thank you for the great testimony of a friend and comrad in fellowship.

Boolit Master
    One of the nicest tributes to a friend I've ever read. Please accept my condolences for your loss. Life's always better when shared with people like him.

its sad to lose friends like this ,,But keep in mind hell be watching .It sounds you were a lucky man to have had him for a friend .rip
    Dave Biesenbach
    port charlotte fl

Boolit Master
    Seems like we are all losing a good friend or mentor these days, sorry for your loss.
    My feedback page if you feel inclined to add:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-Shooter

Thanks Yall!

Sympathy and condolences to you and all his friends and family.
    je suis charlie

It is better to live one day as a LION than a dozen days as a Sheep.

Thomas Jefferson Quotations:
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."