WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Snyders JerkyReloading EverythingInline FabricationLoad Data
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Four baptisums today .

In Remembrance / Boolit Grand Master Boaz's Avatar

Four baptisums today .

Truly an amazing day at church today ! The junior students went to church camp three weeks ago , three of them came forward and offered a profession of faith . After being counseled and questioned for two weeks they were baptized today . A boy with autism that has grown up in the church offered a profession two years ago when he was 12 years old . Due to the condition he has it was recommended he wait for confirmation of baptism. He is 14 now and was also baptized today !!

Baptisms are getting far and few between now days . Becky was baptized after junior camp when she was 12 years old . She was one of sixteen baptized at one service , now those coming forward are few . There were no baptisms at teen camp in June , heck they are all baptized already . Most young parents will not attend church with their children .

Pray for these children please . They are going to need all the help they can get in this world we live in . Thank you
    Last edited by Boaz; 07-24-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Boolit Master
    Man life is great. I love to see people getting baptized,going too church for the first time in years. All I can say God is great all glory too God
    when the dust settles and the smoke clears all that matters is I hear the words " well done my good and faithfully servant "

<(*)(()><

Perma-Banned

That is GREAT!

My college aged daughter went on a domestic mission trip this summer and the best I remember, they had 24 professions of faith.

Moderator Emeritus

Charlie, Great story and four more saved souls! Virtually every week I see something on the television about more and more Americans are falling away from God and religion......seems like we need to work harder to bring them into the foal......
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Yes , it's called materialism . When things are good folks forget who gave it to them . Should be cause for more worship and praise for our Lord but ......... .

Moderator Emeritus

Nobody can remain untouched when the young come forward. When my eldest grandson did that 3 years ago now, it was as if the Heavens had opened and showered me with love! Nothing can keep those of a pure heart from coming forward. Not even the cynicism and nihlism of today! And I can't help but believe those who come forward these days aren't some of the most resilent and committed Christians ever? No matter what the conditions, some will always seek the Truth. People have died horrible deaths for it. Is our God a wonderful God or what?

We had four members stand up today and give their personal Testimony in front of the entire Congregation, one of them being my wife. I'm not often moved to tears....but this was one special morning at Walnut Grove!
    "Do not follow where the path might lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Super Moderator Emeritus
    Praise the Lord for more children of the King. Now you have to fulfill the rest of the great commission

Boolit Master

Amen.
    Are my kids/grandkids more important than "o"'s kids, to me they are,darn tooting they are!!! They deserve the same armed protection afforded "o"'s kids.
    I have been hoodwinked but not by"o"
    In God we trust,in "o" never trust
    Support those that support the Constitution and the 2nd Amendant

Thanks for all the comments . Good news should be shared , I love to hear of people being baptized . I really enjoyed rl69's post just a few days ago with the baptisms after their camp .

Banned
    Sounds like you are in a Church that takes care to see that folks are committed. And gets them grounded in the Word of God. God Bless you and your Church. We need Christians with foundations. Those who can carry the torch and their crosses. Glory Be to God. "When the son of man returns, will he find faith on earth?'